I am starting my own meal replacement plan

I've really got my mind right to do this and ain't tell nobody besides minimins pals. I think it is the only way I'll cope. Just don't need any outside input as I know some people will just not get it!

Chola let me know when you begin

I know exactly what you need, I can't have the haters trying to persuade me to do something else. I'll tell them when i'm at goal!

31st January is my start date. Not sure when I should begin to place my order - how long does it usually take to be delivered?

Mine took about 4 days when there were lots of bank holidays, so I'd say usually a couple of days. The 31st is just after the weekend though, so to be sure, I'd probably place it on Tuesday 25th. Better it arrives early than late!

I understand how you feel about keeping it to yourself that you are on the diet - there are a lot of doubters out there. Once you get going and start losing weight quickly you will find it hard to keep under wraps though ... usually the extra trips to the loo due to all the water raise a few eyebrows as well! lol.

I'd also love to know how you're getting on.
I'm doing a home-made VLCD myself.

I don't know how big the tins of soup you are using but you can have a full can of Weight Watchers soup with the same (if not less) calories.
Had Tomato today and it was lovely with a bit of salt & pepper and only 76 calories!
I'm on day 4 and have had a diff flavour every week and loved them all. I swear by them!

Hope you are well,
Cherry.

I've ordered now and waiting for packs to arrive!!

Mine took about 4 days when there were lots of bank holidays, so I'd say usually a couple of days. The 31st is just after the weekend though, so to be sure, I'd probably place it on Tuesday 25th. Better it arrives early than late!

I've ordered my packs today like we said and looking forward to starting on Monday.

I've been really bad Channy so don't follow my example! Saying that I've mixed my packs with low carb high protein when I've cheated, and still seen 3.5lb loss last week. So make sure you have hidden cheats in the house for those times you absolutely want to bite something (I'm not advocating cheating, just saying make sure if you do, there's a low-damage option!). I blew out today though, carbs all the way. Look like I'll be re-starting with you....Monday it is, for both of us!!

V

I've got my huge box delivered today!! Just need to go through it. I plan to leave them here at work and just take home what I need, when I need it. Ok maybe a few extra in case I'm off sick for a few days.

Monday looking forward to beginning, hope you are too Dreamer. And Chrissie yeah you.

Dreamer said:

Hey Dreamer ordered my mixed bumper pack today like we said. Just need it to arrive so I can start Monday

I am really excited for you :) even more so while I'm not managing so good. It's a good motivator seeing you getting on track. I really hope you have a great motivating loss first week! :D

V

Back