• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am starting tomorrow! Anyone else?

I am starting CD tomorrow!! Aggghhh! i can't wait but am soooo nervous that i am going to suffer the first few days.:eek:

Anyone else starting tomorrow?

Also, could anyone advise me on how to add my diet ticker on here. I am absolustly useless with these sort of things. Thanks!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
you see my ticker click on it and will take you to the site then pate in the bbc code i think into your sig

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Hi there. I re-started (after 8 months off) yesterday, so I'm on day 2. So far so good here, hope you find it ok too.

i'm on day 5 but just wanted to say good luck!! it's a great diet with great results- just look at everyones losses. hopefully that will be us soon. hehe

hugybear

Silver Member
my advise is drink plenty of water, be ready for the headaches about day 2/3 just take painkillers and have an early night and you will be great after that, I have lost 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks, and come on here alot, I love this diet

I am starting tomorrow too. :D
First timer and I can't wait. Bring on the headaches, I can take it. In fact I shall feign them if I don't get any, just so I can slope off to bed and leave Hubby looking after the kids. Ha ha!!!

Thanks MsJMC I will try it now.

Good luck to everyone and Tinker keep in touch with me if you wish. We can egg each other on!

Aggh I can't do this ticker thing!! Please give me easy step by step instructions! I am so think when it comes to things like this!

Thanks for all you'r messages! Can't wait now to get started!

Hope my blinkin ticker thing works now!!!:confused:

Sorry, trying AGAIN!

Yey! Have I done it? If not I give up.:p

schindler

Keep on trying
ticker thing still not working - but best of luck with everything - I am on Day 5 tomorrow and so far so good.

Working now?!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::mad:

schindler

Keep on trying
your ticker is working!

Hiya!!!
I'm a newbie and on day 5... I can't wait for my first WI. (Monday).
Someone tell me how to paste tickers and things to make my page look lovely... I feel left out. Boo
H
xx

kerryberry

Silver Member
i started today and i was really worried about it but it wasn't as bad as i thought.

I was worried that if i hated the taste i wouldn't be able to carry on but it was fine.

i look forward to hearing how your getting on