I am still here

That's brilliant Dave - good on you :)

well done xx

Firstly .... LMAO at all the jokes (needed a giggle this morning) :D

Secondly, Well done Dave on the OFFICIAL 3.5lb loss.

Thirdly, it's always a dodgy business weighing at home between official weigh-ins. Different scales, different times of day, different clothes, more or less water on board - there are a miriad of reasons why our weights fluctuate.

But unless you are about to make the medical journals because you're the only person alive to defy the laws of physics, providing you're sticking to the plan, you WILL lose fat. There will always be a bobbing up and down on the scales throughout the week but the overall trend will be DOWN.
I'm sure that gain will right itself by next Tues :)

Dave don't worry, if you're sticking to the diet there's no way it can go up like that --- stay positive ;)

Hiya Dave, sorry to hear you were not on top form, but well done on the 3.5lbs. I have had a funny week, jumping on the scales most days and it goes all over the place. I know that I shouldn't do it but I can't seem to help myself. Up 2 one day and then down 3 the next!!! Drives me mad but at the end of the day, I really care about what the scales say at weigh in and my last weigh in was a grand total of 0.5lbs. Not very proud to say that it was self inflicted with far too much whiskey one evening putting the world to rights with OH. Doh.
I am hopeful of a good loss next week and then into management. You will get there and I am sure you will stick it to the silly woman who is your "LLC" and I use that term loosly.
PS, your book is fantastic!!! Folks, go and have a read, it really is very, very well written!!!! I am waiting with baited breath!!!

Back