i am struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chambles, 10 April 2008 Social URL.

1. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    its 4am and i have woke up hungry, i was hungry yesterday this is week three and i have been doing fine having three shakes and a small meal but all of a sudden i am really hungry drinking the water to help anyone got any advise on what to do

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hello chambles :)

Do you think maybe the "inner you" is dreaming about food? Perhaps you haven't fought the demons that made you overweight to begin with and this is your bodys way of coping? Perhaps if you start a diary (either in the members diary section of minimins or on paper at home) and discuss your relationship with food? How did you get to be overweight? Why did you decide to lose weight?

I hope this helps hun, i know how hard it can be :)

Well done on the weight loss by the way - brilliant stuff!
    Love Leah xxx

4. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Are you drinking drinks with caffeine in? I found that I am so carb-sensitive that the carbs in my caffeinated coffee was making me hungry! Once I went back to my decaff I was fine again!

5. blue_grapefruit

How are you feeling now Chambles?

6. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    feeling fine

feel absolutly fine went back to bed at 5 slept till 8 havent been hungry at which is a good sign not too sure what happen

thnks for all your advise

not sure how to get back into my diary though

7. blue_grapefruit

8. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks you are a great help

dont know if you saw my other thread

about side pains i am certain its not gallstones, it feels more like an ache like stitch but under my ribs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.