I am SUCH a fool! Seriously annoyed at myself!

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Its confession time - its out in the open and today is a new day and I WILL be posting in the 100% thread! Its not been a good weekend :(

It started out lovely, had had a good few days from starting and then had an argument with him indoors so went to London for the day to see the family... got hungry and unprepared so had some chicken and fairy cake. not too bad I thought. Should have known from before that this leads to disaster.. yesterday was absolute HELL, despite me knowing it was wrong and feeling guilty I couldnt stop eating, the WORST possible stuff too! I must have eaten a packet of Bourbons, had gammon roast dinner (with spuds n all) and a packet of crisps... stupidly I can say hand on heart that I honestly did not enjoy ANY of it. yes dinner was nice but I felt so guilty it couldnt be savoured. Then I felt so low after eating I reached for the biccies last night. I should have gone to bed, i can see that now but I was on a mission.... how the hell can it be possible to sabotage yourself??/

I am weighing 3lb up this morning from the last 2 days, so I am no longer in the 11s! I am determined to do it this week and I have a weeks worth of shakes left as had some left over from last time. So instead of WI on Weds I am gonna do next Tues and start fresh as of today! I have gone from being 9lb down in a few days to gaining 3 of em back and god knows what may happen on tmws scales... it didnt help it was a long weekend, fell out with the OH for a while and was stuck indoors with the 3 kids due to the weather and them being poorly. I was glad to see the back of the weekend so I can focus again today,

MIDWEEK is SO easy compared to the weekends. Why do we torture ourselves? I need a straightjacket or gag for OH to put on me to stop me eating when I get like that! Absolutely NO control! Silly thing is when I am NOT on LT I dont even eat that sort of thing, as soon as I start it I feel the need to eat them! Odd one I am!

Did you all have a more successful weekend than me? Excuse long post but its out in the open, today is a new day!

xxx

Oh hun, I can seriousley join you in the fool club, in fact I'm the :queen: of fools! I do ok for a few days, put myself through hell then flippin blow it!! How mad's that? :confused: But, I think the point is we KNOW what we're doing is stupid & I think that's half the battle won!! I think you just have to stand up, brush yourself down & carry on!! Don't beat yourself up to much, look at what you HAVE achieved :0clapper:
Jackie xx

hey Donna, don't be too hard on yourself.... i really reckon this dietin lark puts you half maaad!! It's so hard tryin to monitor everything that goes in your mouth, who knows maybe we are just focusing too much on it all and it has the reverse effect! But to be honest, i think you've done great... you're so near at goal, would you not just go back to where you were before, eatin healthy, havin the odd tfr bar and tryin that again.... i dont think you need to be on complete tfr, i reckon you've done enough girl..... why not try the 80/20 rule and if you have the odd treat, theres no harm done, you just get back up again and try to be good most of the time..... you've lost so much weight, it's hard to get the last bit off.... maybe tfr is not the way to go for the last bit.... try and give the ol body a little break... what with the operations and everything! Whichever you do, good luck and try to be a little easier on yourself... you've done just brill!!! p.s.... hope things are a little better with the hubbie!!! xx

hey Donna, don't be too hard on yourself.... But to be honest, i think you've done great... you're so near at goal, would you not just go back to where you were before, eatin healthy, havin the odd tfr bar and tryin that again.... i dont think you need to be on complete tfr, i reckon you've done enough girl..... why not try the 80/20 rule and if you have the odd treat, theres no harm done, you just get back up again and try to be good most of the time..... you've lost so much weight, it's hard to get the last bit off.... maybe tfr is not the way to go for the last bit.... try and give the ol body a little break... what with the operations and everything! Whichever you do, good luck and try to be a little easier on yourself... you've done just brill!!! p.s.... hope things are a little better with the hubbie!!! xx

Donna, in the end you have to decide what feels right for you but I think Leluna is correct in saying, that you don't need to be on Lipotrim for the last stone or so, there are other ways of losing weight.
Lipotrim was designed to cure obesity, you hardly fall in that category. Reflect on what Leluna is saying. Good luck:D

Awww you 2 are SO right I know.. so I am sat here having eaten 2 donuts and a choc crunch bar!!! :D :D :D :D!!!! And nope I am not joking!! I have just gotten back from a&e with my little 2 yr old lad after he had a table collapse on him and he landed on it and his thumb was trapped :( I have been at a&e for hours and tbh in the grand scheme of things I couldnt give a toss about the diet tonight!! I was starving, had just sat down to eat a sensible dinner of roast chicken and then it happened and I was out the door.

Anyway, have given it a lot of thought today after reading the comments particularly from the lovely Loz... and I DO want to do this - but I am doing it like I did before. I will do the diet with my bars for brekkie and have an evening meal.. I lost great weight before and continued to lose when I stopped and didnt pig out on silly stuff. yet again, like last time I am back on LT and wanting stuff I dont normally crave so its clearly a mental issue and a block I cant sort out right now. its not a big deal as I know I can maintain so thats the plan from now.

I have ordered all new bars and bouillion from Tescos too, I am armed with shakes and I am going full on this week. I wont need to cheat as I have meals to look forward to every day.

And as for not needing to do THIS diet for the last stone, I agree but the only reason I am is cause of my op. its been so much harder this time round but I have 4 weeks to get to my ideal weight to get the best results from my surgery. Its crucially important as I dont want it doing again... so this is the way forward right now!

Thanks so much girls, very wise words
xx

Back