I am trying again...........

kiran

I have been trying so many time but just mess up....................I am alway on this site and I love, the support is just so good, you know you are not the only one.

I don't post that must, only if I need some information, but I need the support, I just can not do it, In jan 2006 I lost about four stones, and keep it of, but have put on 2 stones other the years.

I have restarted so many since Nov 2007, but have not got past 4 days then mess up, then again jan 2008, but the story is alway the same.

So today I am going to beat this and stick to it 100%................I have put my name down to fluffy challenge so here I go.

I am a mother of three children, work part time as a carer, I am always busy, I just find it so hard.

I am 29 years old, 5ft 7, weighing at 11.13lbs, I need to loss 2 stones, which is just perfect..............
I has gone to 9.13lb and I felt so nice and look so good, I was a different person, I want that person back...............

Need alot of help.................alot of support........................

Thankyou

Well done Kiran for not giving up trying and only putting on 2 stone.

As you well know, you can lose 2 stone pretty quick on this diet and if you follow the maintanance steps you should keep it off.

This is a great site for motiviation, so keep everyone posted and keep focused on your goal.

Thanks for that superma, this is all I need, I feel so motiviated, I am goingto be strong, and do it all the way through,

kiran

well done kiran, anytime you feel you need to talk/rant or feel like eating just come on here. were all going through the same thing. Best of luck
becky:)

:wave_cry:
I have been trying so many time but just mess up....................I am alway on this site and I love, the support is just so good, you know you are not the only one.

I don't post that must, only if I need some information, but I need the support, I just can not do it, In jan 2006 I lost about four stones, and keep it of, but have put on 2 stones other the years.

I have restarted so many since Nov 2007, but have not got past 4 days then mess up, then again jan 2008, but the story is alway the same.

So today I am going to beat this and stick to it 100%................I have put my name down to fluffy challenge so here I go.

I am a mother of three children, work part time as a carer, I am always busy, I just find it so hard.

I am 29 years old, 5ft 7, weighing at 11.13lbs, I need to loss 2 stones, which is just perfect..............
I has gone to 9.13lb and I felt so nice and look so good, I was a different person, I want that person back...............

Need alot of help.................alot of support........................

Thankyou

If you want to pm me and send me your tel no I can offer you support as I am in the same sit as yo only needing to lose 7 stone!

Hi thanks for that, my email is [email protected]

I have done well today, but I feel I do well the first few days, then after about fours day, I started let the food come in the way, thinking don't worry, tommorow I will do it fresh, and just fall in that trap....................day after day.......................very bad.

You a bit and think alittle bit worry hurt and so on.......... and by then that feel comes, I wish this and I wish this.

but no more, I am going to get to my targat weigh and keep it off.

Kiran

Hi Kiran :D

My name is Kiran too :D I do the same things you have mentioned..stay strong for a couple of days..eat and think tommorow I will start fresh :( Good thing is that you only need to loose 2 stones so that should be fairly easy with CD.

Next time u are tempted to *cheat* just think as to why you are trying to loose weight..that might help :D

Hi Kiran

Two things in common, same name and Lossing weight.......................................

That what the problem is, the less you have the harder it is feel, may it just me, but sometime it just feels hard.

Yup two things in common..actually 3 :D same age..hahaha

See the thing is that when one is not *fat fat* you dont really give it 100% because we know that even if we dont loose so much weight we still look fine most of the times so we are not committed or motivated enough.

In my case my OH keeps saying you are PERFECT..love your curves..blah blah..so i am easily tempted when he brings food..LOL!! But getting married in 2 months and don't want to have a belly sticking out if u know what I mean..hahaha...

But yes I think you need to first sit down and think that do you REALLY want to loose weight or are you just dabbling with the idea..in my case 99 out of 100 times I am just dabbling :)

Hi

That is funny same age aswell, yeh I know what you mean,I alway start so strong, wake up thinking thats it, it my OH, he like to with someone, and that someone is ME.........................

Excuse and more excuse, I have three kids, so I am a busy mummy and am always on the gone, so no matter what I am going to do it.....

So kiran............................ here we go, two skinny kiran on the site lol:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back