I ate protein and have had a gain :(

msblonde

a new way of living!
:(

I ate protein at nando's yesterday as friends are staying the weekend, so I weighed myself this morning and have put 1/2 lb on! :break_diet:

today I will stay on track!

Nandos - think of the sauce, the oil they probably cook it in, the salt and pepper they add - not strictly just protein and so im not surprised there is a gain tbh chick.

1/2 lb is nothing

I had a curry and put on 5lb obviously water as I broke ketosis so its taking me a further few days to lose it. No more breaking it for me.

Im not sure how you can put on water from a curry .... its more likely your glycogen stores filled up too quickly sweet which is why when you finish TFR you have to introduce food slowly to stop that happening which should stop a gain :)

for every bit of glycogen we store, we hold 3 or 5 times that in water too, so that is how you can add water when we break it, and yeah, have to start ketosis again!

so not worth it. no more breaking for me either!

I couldn't believe it the next day when I weighed myself and had put on 5lbs. Not looking forward to weigh in on tuesday. I'm just hoping that I will be the same weight I was last week as its taking me a few days to lose this 5 lb. It just shows you as well the importance of a proper refeed.

I stand thoroughly warned; when refeed time comes I will do it strictly by the book!

lol, I know, its so easy to slip into bad habbits again, I think its easy to get blaze after a while.

I have been 99% today, just a little milk in my tea and that has been it.

Back