i ate today...help me

weegirl

i'm so mad at me...
i was away from home all day yesterday and had my shakes and flapjack with me....i was so proud going to bed last night.went shopping today and had a mcdonalds burger didnt eat the bun and had no fries....what happens now..my weigh in is on thurs...help:cry::cry::cry:

Hiya hun! Whats done is done so put it behind you and start fresh from tomorrow. Just take note of how bad its made you feel and everytime you think you want to eat, remember that feeling...so not worth it! You've got days till your WI so im sure youll be absolutely fine and your loss wont be affected! Just kick yourself into gear and get right back on it in the morning :) xx

Agree with above, just get straight back on it and dont dwell on it, put it all behind you. We are human after all, good luck.

Yep! No more naughtiness! My goodness there a lot of naughty girls on here this weekend! Behave from now and weigh in should be fine.

thanks a million for the support everyone.sorry i didnt get back to you sooner,i had a lovely weekend and didnt eat so hope fully i'm over that..i'm going on holiday on 25 april so i really want to have more weight gone before then....

Back