I ate Tuna

Teg

Posts when she can
In the whole time i was on LT i never ate a bite. I am getting a lot of hassle from other people about being back on the diet. People are not being supportive anymore (except u guys) My husband thinks i'm taking it all to far. I only ever wanted to get into a heathy BMI and maintaine it.
Last night i was making my daughter a Tuna sandwich and ate 2 spoons of tuna. I know it was only a taste but i'm disgusted with myself.
I was gonna re-refeed on Monday anyway so i'm wondering if i should just do it today. My heart isn't in it anymore.

Dont beat yourself up hun, it cant be that bad if you were gonna refeed anyway. Youve got to do wot is right for you and if your not up to it at the mo (not that you need it anymore!) then save your money and your sanity chick. Wotever you decide, well be here to support you. Chin up!!!!!!! xx

If your heart truly isn't in it any more then you probably won't be successful on TFR anyway honey. I'd say go on re-feed a few days early rather than stick with full LT when you don't want to be doing it. Good luck whatever you decide x

You have to ask yourself what or who are you doing it for? Are you happy with your current weight or not? When I first told my partner I was thinking about doing this diet, he said he thought that I shouldn't do it and try on my own again. I know he was trying to be helpful but I wanted more immediate results. Since I started all of three days ago, he has realised how serious I am about the whole thing! At the end of it all the amount of weight that I lose will be down to me and that includes when I decide to refeed and when I decide to maintain regardless of what other people think....... at the end of it all, it's your call but you only have a few days left to go xxxx

Last edited:
Do you want to refeed today?

You have come far enough to know what you want to do, and i dont think you will make a wrong choice.

you have done really well you need to do what feels right for you and if its to start refeed do it hun x

No i won't refeed today. I'm not going to let anyone try and control me. If they can't support me for 4 more days well then sod off..... thats what i say. Chin up and stop feeling sorry for myself. Thanks 4 the support all ye nice people.

Yay you strong willed woman you! :D

Hey - if you goal was to get to a healthy BMI and maintain it - well you have achieved that now - your BMI is 25!

I bet you are looking really healthy and sexy with curves in all the right places. If you feel you want to loose a few more pounds I am sure you can easily do that on your maintenance.

If you are finding it tough, and you have no support AND you have already achieved your goal! Then dont make yourself miserable! You should be happy, proud and excited that you have got to where you want to be! Celebrate your success!!!

Please be happy - i dont like to see it when people have achieved so much and still feel low! So chin up! and go and buy yourself a nice new outfit or something! :)

luv
julz
xox

:DThanks

p.s.

I hope it was dolphin friendly tuna... and in brine... not oil. :)

lol xox

No i won't refeed today. I'm not going to let anyone try and control me. If they can't support me for 4 more days well then sod off..... thats what i say. Chin up and stop feeling sorry for myself. Thanks 4 the support all ye nice people.

Good on u hun, u can do this, is not realy for long , u have done so well before u WILL do it again ;) And yes chin up sod em all :D

It was weightwatchers tuna in the tiny cans covered in tamato and basil. Very nice. Only two spoons though. I think the first spoon was a reflex.

ohhhhhhhhh....

It was weightwatchers tuna in the tiny cans covered in tamato and basil. Very nice. Only two spoons though. I think the first spoon was a reflex.

my memory does recall that ww tuna... the cornation one is nice too if u remember - hmm... best not to talk about tuna anymore lol xox

whatever u do - just be happy doing it - :D xox

I think my problem is a bit more rooted. Need to take a step back and look at things.
Its flattering when ur hubby is a bit insecure but there is a limit. When people come to the house now i often catch the looking me up and down. Why shouldn't they, i look totally different. It won't last forever but my hubby hates it. Pity about him .......he should be flattered.

In the whole time i was on LT i never ate a bite. I am getting a lot of hassle from other people about being back on the diet. People are not being supportive anymore (except u guys) My husband thinks i'm taking it all to far. I only ever wanted to get into a heathy BMI and maintaine it.
Last night i was making my daughter a Tuna sandwich and ate 2 spoons of tuna. I know it was only a taste but i'm disgusted with myself.
I was gonna re-refeed on Monday anyway so i'm wondering if i should just do it today. My heart isn't in it anymore.

Can I play devils advocate here? I'm going to anyway! lol shoot me if you like..

When you started this diet your main target was to reach a healthy BMI which you have done. (Brilliantly I might add)Maybe you should concentrate on balancing your maintainance rather than going back on TFR? I'm sure your husband has your best interests at heart and maybe he does feel that you are taking it too far - you are already under your target weight. Maybe he just doesn't want you getting obsessed with it.

I don't think you should be getting so upset about having 2 mouthfuls of tuna when you have done so god damn good hun, you look amazing. Don't you think it's time you started enjoying life again and be happy in the knowledge that you have lost all the weight you needed to lose and now just have to keep it balanced.

I hope you haven't taken what i've said the wrong way - i just think that your beating yourself up way too much considering how far you have come!!

Good luck with whatever you decide xx

I think my problem is a bit more rooted. Need to take a step back and look at things.
Its flattering when ur hubby is a bit insecure but there is a limit. When people come to the house now i often catch the looking me up and down. Why shouldn't they, i look totally different. It won't last forever but my hubby hates it. Pity about him .......he should be flattered.
my fella use to buy me all the food in the world, he IS very insecure even now worse as im shrinking, But i just tell him i need to do this for my self , im not going any where , and yes why cant people look........ like the old saying u can look but not touch ............ he should be pleased for u

Can I play devils advocate here? I'm going to anyway! lol shoot me if you like..

When you started this diet your main target was to reach a healthy BMI which you have done. (Brilliantly I might add)Maybe you should concentrate on balancing your maintainance rather than going back on TFR? I'm sure your husband has your best interests at heart and maybe he does feel that you are taking it too far - you are already under your target weight. Maybe he just doesn't want you getting obsessed with it.

I don't think you should be getting so upset about having 2 mouthfuls of tuna when you have done so god damn good hun, you look amazing. Don't you think it's time you started enjoying life again and be happy in the knowledge that you have lost all the weight you needed to lose and now just have to keep it balanced.

I hope you haven't taken what i've said the wrong way - i just think that your beating yourself up way too much considering how far you have come!!

Good luck with whatever you decide xx
I can see where ur coming from Vicky but i did maintenance 4 a month and only went back on LT to get rid of the last few pounds easily. 2 weeks was my maximum. I've only 4 days to go. But as i said already the problem is more rooted.
Thanks for caring. Ur sweet.

my fella use to buy me all the food in the world, he IS very insecure even now worse as im shrinking, But i just tell him i need to do this for my self , im not going any where , and yes why cant people look........ like the old saying u can look but not touch ............ he should be pleased for u

I'm begining to think i should be on a marrige councelling forum ......lol ..hehe

Back