i ate!!!!

marah_rn

I am totally guilty. OH came home and got me pork crackling from Copenhagen.... I couldn't resist it.... I'm not even hungry.... I feel so disgusted. Now I have to start all over again. I really feel bad.:mad::(

It's ok as long as u give it a fresh start and stick to it 100./. :) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's ok as long as u give it a fresh start and stick to it 100./. :) good luck

Don't beat yourself up and DON'T use it as an excuse to eat more! If you just get right back on 100% you'll still lose this week :) And send your OH on here so we can scold him for tempting you!!! :nono:

Oh hon. I've been in the same boat as you. Don't worry. Tomorrow is a new day. You can do it!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Shikei85 said:
Don't beat yourself up and DON'T use it as an excuse to eat more! If you just get right back on 100% you'll still lose this week :) And send your OH on here so we can scold him for tempting you!!! :nono:

Thanks. I told him not to bring anything next week. I so regret eating ls last night.

SILVER79 said:
Oh hon. I've been in the same boat as you. Don't worry. Tomorrow is a new day. You can do it!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks silver79. I will start again today.

You're not starting again at all uve just had a liitle blip. Good on u for getting right back on it. Dont give up be strong and ull get where u want to be in no time at all.

Big hugs

xxx

happychicken1 said:
You're not starting again at all uve just had a liitle blip. Good on u for getting right back on it. Dont give up be strong and ull get where u want to be in no time at all.

Big hugs

xxx

Thanks happychicken

The important thing here is NOT to beat yourself up over it. Just shrug your shoulders, say "Meh" and get continue with only your LT shakes/soups/flapjacks.

Dwelling will have you reaching for more food. Just forget it, it's just a minor blip :)

Good luck, you can do it!

A
x

Astrantia said:
The important thing here is NOT to beat yourself up over it. Just shrug your shoulders, say "Meh" and get continue with only your LT shakes/soups/flapjacks.

Dwelling will have you reaching for more food. Just forget it, it's just a minor blip :)

Good luck, you can do it!

A
x

Thanks so much!

Hey marah i had messed up so bad 2 weeks ago i kept on nibbling every other day and not lost anything and this week we had a few family events so i decided to have aweek off as i kept messing up,going to start again tomorrow feel so bad as id done 5 weeks:( but finding it sooooo hard to stick to it,kept snapping at the kids and didnt like what i was becoming,but iv had words with my self and im going to do it for another 4 weeks and 1 week to refeed and then im off on my hols,so hopefully im going to stick with it 100% and keep coming back here for support got weigh in tomorrow dont know what the damage is going to be but keeping my fingers crossed and everything else that i can cross;)

Back