i bought

Emily2009

a size twelve today pair of 3/4 length jeans for my holidays today as they were in the sale - not that they fit me but it will lol no IT WILL lol

What size bikini ? :D

i will need new clothes in may for my holiday even though i keep getting told "mother you have enough clothes in your wardrobe " and yes while i do admit to having brand new clothes in a range of sizes 10--16 i still want to buy new when ive lost weight, ill just wait till there is no one home to sneak them in lol

lol now ur really having a laugh howdy, its quite sad really though that at the grand old age of 23 i know ill never wear a bikini again lol

sharon i was the same then just flung it all out. now ill have to buy new.... shame that eh haha

Never say never :)

im moving house in a couple of wks so mine might just get lost in the move now that would be a shame dont you think lol

You know it good sometimes to buy the size that you wanna be and keep on trying that outfit than to buy bigger size,like me i want to be size 14 bottom and size 16 up and i will do it definitely

im going to get some 14 jeans tomorrow and hang them on the wardrobe door as an insentive to keep at if

yeah that would be tragic if you lost them in the move lol or accidentally threw them out. i moved house just over a year ago - i left everything to the last minute it was madness haha dont do that

ive started packing already i like to get it all done so i can spend the next few wks draging stuff back out of the boxes cos some one needs it lol

We moved just before christmas (13th Dec), what a nightmare, deffo would not recommend it!!!

Its going to be great to buy some lovely new clothes, hoping to get to a size 14 - anything less and i look gaunt due to my height.

yes you would look too thin, a few yrs ago i lost loads of weight on atkins i was a size 8 to 10 but every one said i looked ill i thought i looked good but i had no energey was sick all the time its not some thing id want to go though again so im aming for a 12-14 i think

Hi all - good insentive Emily, I love clothes and it always spurs me on to shift any weight. I've currenlty a 12 petite on the bottom and 12-14 petite on the top and I'm aiming for 10 on the bottom and 12 on top, which should be the case when I shift this stone and a half along with my exercise classes.

I bought some size 10 petite jeans and work trousers in the sales there, can get them up but no hope of them fastening! It's a really good way to gauge weight loss and watching the zip etc get nearer each week!

yes you would look too thin, a few yrs ago i lost loads of weight on atkins i was a size 8 to 10 but every one said i looked ill i thought i looked good but i had no energey was sick all the time its not some thing id want to go though again so im aming for a 12-14 i think

I would indeed, have a look at my pictures on facebook. Theres one of me with my neice (she has a straw hat on). Boy was I thin then, you can see my collar bones and everything.

That was taken just before I got married (now happily divorced). Although I wasnt as tall (have grown another 3 inches since then) I weighed 8 stone and wore a size 8, there were no smaller sizes then and clothes just hung of me - yuck :(

Did you get your jeans Sharon?

I almost brought a pair yesterday but i've got so far to go til they fit lol

Maz x

i didnt need to go buy any thanks to daughter number 2 having a rumage in my wardrobe she found a brand new with tags pair lol i need a lock for that wardrobe

Back