I Can Do It!

ellietoobig!

Ive just stuck a photo of myself on the cupboard door in the kitchen, its a truly disgusting picture! Its the 'before' photo, the I will NEVER be this big again photo!
Will definitely put me of eating anything other than my packs!

Ive been struggling so much with this diet, really finding it hard to stay focused and to stop stuffing myself silly.

I think today is the right day to start, I can do it, I will do it!

Hey Ellie...
Good luck hon ... and thats a great idea sticking your picture up.
I have stuck one of me on my fridge too but thats one of me looking thinner but its a great idea to do as you see it all the time..
Chin up YOU CAN DO IT !!!! X

Good luck!! Soon you'll be having a great progress photo up next to it! xx

Good luck to you. I shall be starting soon. I find that pictures from the past of me looking thinner are always the best motivational factor for me. :)

I also like the thin pictures for a good positive motivation. Maybe a thin picture among the cd stuff, and a fat picture in the "bad food" cabinet :D

Ive just stuck a photo of myself on the cupboard door in the kitchen, its a truly disgusting picture! Its the 'before' photo, the I will NEVER be this big again photo!
Will definitely put me of eating anything other than my packs!

Ive been struggling so much with this diet, really finding it hard to stay focused and to stop stuffing myself silly.

I think today is the right day to start, I can do it, I will do it!
good luck, your right you can do this and you will look fab. this site is such a great one and being a 100% site i feel i have to give 110%
take care first few days wont be easy but day 4 should feel like a whole new you starting to emerge xxxxx

hi ellie, it's my first day also! let's keep in touch and support each other, best of luck over next few days x how's it been for you? what have you had so far?

Back