I can do this! I Think...

Hey everyone :)

I rejoined slimming world last thursday and standing on the scales was the hardest thing I ever had to do, because I knew how awful it was going to be, and I wasn't wrong. My past 3 days back on the diet have been really good, I feel a little bit more awake and alert as I am eating lots of different fruit and veg.

I'm very daunted by how much weight I have to lose 7, nearly eight stone... I am so worried I'm going to stray from the path like I did last time. Any one who want to maybe buddy up or have a supportive group on here is very welcome, I find it easier to succeed when people have expectations of me :)

-x-

hi slimmingstudent
you are here so that's your first step try to look at it at a stone a time a pound a time do not look at the big picture or it will get you down it is a long journey but you will get loads of friends and help on here x

you will hun i will nip in and support you
thanks its a long journey but getting there slowly xx

good luck for thursday i do mine on a saturday but this week it will have to be a sunday

Hi and welcome Sarah. My weigh in is Wednesday :) I know what you mean about getting on the scales when you haven't been on them for ages. I got a nasty shock the first time I got on them in ages. I know it sounds a lot but that weight will come off in no time as Chezz says just do it pound by pound. I try not to think of my overall goal but more my mini goals ie a stone bracket, under a certain BMI etc. That way you can remember you have achieved something more often :) Good luck

hi slimmingstudent how are you today lovely weather out there out for a walk later while its here

Oh you found this forum, that's good! There's a good supportive bunch over here, so I'm sure you'll feel at home. :) xx

Hi Marie! Thank you, yes I am trying to go slowly, day by day, taking it each stone at a time. Chezz, yesterday was good, I went down to the sea and had a nice wander around, it was lovely. Food seems to be going well, so we'll see what thursday brings! And Tracey, thank you for directing me over here, I love it, everyone is so friendly. xx

hi slimmingstudent glad everthing going ok for you good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xx

slimmingstudent said:
Hi Marie! Thank you, yes I am trying to go slowly, day by day, taking it each stone at a time. Chezz, yesterday was good, I went down to the sea and had a nice wander around, it was lovely. Food seems to be going well, so we'll see what thursday brings! And Tracey, thank you for directing me over here, I love it, everyone is so friendly. xx

You're welcome, hon. I wish you every success. :) xx

slimmingstudent said:
Hi everyone, weighed in tonight and lost 5.5lb! Pretty happy :) I thought it might have been a little more, as during my first week last time I joined I lost 9lb, but I can't complain! -x-

That's brilliant! Well done. :) xx

Hi ss! Well done on that loss its fab! I'm rejoining sw next week and looking forward to getting back on plan xx

Hi everyone, weighed in tonight and lost 5.5lb! Pretty happy :) I thought it might have been a little more, as during my first week last time I joined I lost 9lb, but I can't complain! -x-
5.5lb loss is amazing, I would love to get that! You are off to a brilliant start :)

well done on your loss that`s great love xxx

Back