I Can,t Beleive I,ve Come This Far !!!!16lb To Go !!

Debbie

You look absolutely fabulous! Very well done!

What an inspiration. I hope you're still enjoying the CD plan.

Great to see you and hear this brilliant news.

Love Marylyn xxx

Wow! That's truly amazing, I'm impressed and inspired.

Amy

My goodness you've done so well,you can do it, what an inspiration.

Wow look at you!

You look like a completely different person and so much younger and more importantly so much happier.

I love the fact your CD packs are in the background as well lol.

You really an inspiration and proof to all of us it can be done :)

Wow Debbie,

Look at YOU :D such an inspiration to everyone - keep going girl - the end is in sight :D

thank you so much

wow i really thank everyone for there comments and support all along the way i never thought i dbe able to do it but here i am with just 16lb to lose and i will and when i do i will post my target photos its a great feeling i have gone from a size 22-24 jeans and i ,m now a size 12 and its so good to shop in normal shops i did it and so can you beleive me be strong
debbie x

wow i cannot believe i have come this far i never in amillion years thought i,d get this close 16lb to go i started with 8st 13lb to loose now its 1st 2lb i did lipotrim for the fisrt 8 month and lost the biggest bulk now been on cambridge for 4 weeks and i wish i,d found the will to change over before i,m so glad i did i,ve lost 26lb on cb so far !!

i really have to thank mini /russian icemoose / for when i started they were the one,s that supported me and egged me on and i thank them so much i will get the last 16lb of for sure
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THROUGH THIS DIET

debbie x

WOW !! well done Debbie - that is a FANTASTIC achievement :D you'll have that last 16lbs off in no time...look forward to sharing your success when you get to GOOOAAAAAALLLLL !!!

love

Debz
xx

Back