I cant believe I have just sabotaged a weeks diet

Rosie16

I have been so good all week, I have made sure all my syns stayed within 10. And been really careful on everything with what I had to eat, but I have just totally blown it.i have just eaten to my shame.half a bag of jelly babies large bag.2 treat size crunchie bars and two reduced fat digestive biscuits and a glass of white wine. The problem was as soon as I started I just couldnt stop, and I am mortified.

Aww Rosie! Don't beat yourself up!
Honestly, if I'd gone on a binge it would have been 10x worse than that!
If every single day was absolutely perfect diet-wise, life would be properly miserable :) a treat day every now and again does us good!x

That is nothing compared to one of my usual Saturday night binges.

Honestly don't beat yourself up just clean slate from tomorrow.

Been there done that & probably will do it again in the future.

Dxxx

We've all been there just put it down to experience and move on.
If it bothers you a lot then maybe consider going for a walk/bit of exercise to use up some of the extra energy you munched.

X

I was the same today Rosie. I had a huge Twix... The extra long bars..Bag of mini cheddars. Chinese takeaway. Half a bag of Prawn Crackers and even chucked a few chips into my curry that were going spare from the takeaway...If that wasn't enough, tonight when I got home I scoffed a nice slice of birthday cake and for the first time in months used sugar in my coffee. Dread to think how many syns I have had today. My stomach is hurting really bad right now i am so full lol
Back on plan tomorrow. Will be heading to the gym first thing tomorrow to try and repair some of the damage. Don't let it get to you too much. It's just one day. Keep going :) xx

Honestly Rosie I think it could have been worse.
If I were you I would syn it.

Also- laugh.
You've become mortified of a binge that included treat size chocolate (not full size or 50% extra free) and REDUCED FAT digestives. Oh and one measly glass of wine.
This is surely a sign of how much slimming world is working!

We all know that in the past it could have been a packet and a half of full fat digestives, 2 chocolate bars, the whole bag of jelly babies and a bottle and a half of wine.

You're doing ok Rosie! Honest xxxx

I totally agree with all the comments. I think everybody in here has been there and done that. But i do think that if it happens and it happens on one evening it is easy to repair it. It is only really bad when you do it more often. This one day should not set you back, just forget it happened and continue the road you were on because you will get there!!!! Good luck

It's one blip out of the whole week Rosie. Just draw a line under it and forget about it. It doesn't have to jeopardise your whole week.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive, I do agree it was only one night, but I really dont enjoy the binge any more which I think is sad, off all the things I had to eat I truely didnt enjoy any of it, which came as a shock to me, as they are all the things I use to love, I think im being instutionalised by slimming world help!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe your taste has changed.

My brother used to love his chinese takeaways - now he wouldn't thank you for one even when he's off plan. He just doesn't have the taste for them anymore.

Hopefully I'll get there one day lol.

I totally get that. I used to be able to polish off a bar of dairy milk in one sitting. Now I have a small amount of dark chocolate, often flavoured in some way, chilli maybe or, mmmm green and blacks burnt toffee. Funny thing being that when I have had milk chocolate again I find it soooo sickly. Yuck! I NEVER thought I'd say THAT!!!

I went a bit nuts on Saturday night as well. I bought the kids halloween goodies way to early :( Anyway onwards! :)

Back