I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

Jot

jo'stime
Well as you know i switched from ssing to 790 yesterday after having my first weighin with a loss of 8 1bs:D had my 3 cd meals and in the evening turkey and veg, well this morning i got on the scales as you do! and i had put on 2 1bs i had that 10 second limbo panic what to do next.
But after a cup of tea i have decided to dig deep and continue, i just hope i dont put it all back on this week.

Jo

You won't put it all back on Jot, you will still lose weight, your body is just adjusting to having food, but 790 calories is still a VLCD, you have to lose weight, you burn more calories than that if you stayed in bed all day not moving!

That's a very good reason why you shouldn't weigh yourself at home and wait (no pun intended) for your official WI with your CDC - some people would have seen that this morning and gone off the rails in dispair, so well done on not doing that and sticking with it. You will see results, most people lose around 3 lbs per week on 790, it is a very good diet. And stay off those scales!!! :p

Well done on the 8lbs last week.

The 2lb gain will be down to water retention it could have still happened if you were on SS.

You are only having 790 cals a day. Its impossible not to lose weight on that amount.

Good luck with 790

Hi jot, welldone on ur 8lb loss, dont worry about the gain, it'll be water, ur body will ajust to 790and u will lose weight, good kuck.

Thanks Linda

it was a bit of a shock but i think your right about the water, are you doing the 790? how long?

Back