Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i cant do this i want to eat

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chambles, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i have been on this for four weeks and lost a stone now i want to eat. just had some of a chelsea bun that my daughter made at school ahhhhhhhhhhhh dont know what to do

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have you thought of giving yourself a planned break maybe just a small meal with low crabs and calories. I know some people are totally against that but i'd rather do that than lose motivation altogether xxx

4. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i agree with sweetcheeks.
    if i dont have some food soon im going to go crazy, and im on day 5.
    so im allowing myself to have a small meal on monday nights after weigh in. something low carb, mind.
    i know people will come back at me and say i wont lose weight anymore... but if you look at the success stories on cambridge diet website, one woman had chocolate evry night, plus a sunday lunch and still lost over 5 stone.
    another woman on success stories had takeaways and she lost 5 stone :)

5. la_tinkerbelle

la_tinkerbelle Full Member

hi, I'm kind of 'cheating' sometimes too at the mo... if ever I feel like eating I have in the freezer some smart price chicken breast fillets from Asda... I have one done on the George Foreman grill and have that as meal followed by my Cambridge bar. I don't do this every day, and it's only when I feel really hungry and when I'm afraid I'm gonna break the diet by ringing for a takeaway! (no other food in the house lol)

I believe for me personally, and for many people, allowing a controlled treat or snack might in the long run keep us on the diet long term, whereas a complete SS is too much to ask psychologically...

I know that I put a lot of weight on due to steroids for illness, so food is not the be all and end all for me, however take it away completely and I sometimes go into 'panic' mode and start to crave it!

If a little (and it is little!) piece of chicken is enough every now and again to keep me on this diet and I still carry on losing weight successfully, I will continue to have my little chicken 'treat'...

I do believe it's a hard diet to do, and yes a lot of people can do it 100%, others of us need a little extra to stay on track and make it work!

Dont give in! Just find a way to work with your body and your own needs!!

tinks x

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Before doing anything discuss it with your CDC.
    It may be that you would suit a food plan better than an abstinence plan. Think long and hard. This diet is a small part of your lives. Is it worth prolonging it? Within a few months there will be a new you.

7. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks all going to bed xxxxxxxxxxx

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

nyt nyt chambles

9. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hope you feel better tomorrow :D

10. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I so love the idea of a small meal with low crabs. That'll put most people off eating I reckon :rolleyes:

11. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    haha @summerskye

12. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :rotflmao: some people like crabs

13. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    mmmmmmmmm i love crab!!

14. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

haha i never even noticed that hahaha god im sooooooo slow pmsl

15. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Chambles,

Have you tried SS+? (Sorry if you have-don't want to teach you to suck eggs!!)You're allowed a small 200kcals meal everyday along with 3 x CD. Weight loss is about the same as SS (i've lost a stone in just over 2 weeks). Just a thought. Please don;t give up it'll be all worth it in the end.

16. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Ooooh crabs.. they scare me.. they look mean..

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.