I cant face food, only the tetra's I have left

Hi,

Oh I hate morning sickness, it has really knocked me for six, just like my previous pregnancies :jelous::(

It's constant, 24/7, and nothing I eat helps it, Iv been drinking my tetra's( i have about a month supply left) although they not really staying down, but they do stay down a bit longer than food.

I'll just have drink my tetra's and no food until my supply runs out, at least there are vit and mins in there that my body needs.

Oh hum, the joys of cooking a bun in the oven :(

bm2lm xx

Poor thing, sounds like you're really suffering.

Take good care of yourself and try to eat a bit more if you can :)

Kitty xxx

Hi,

Oh I hate morning sickness, it has really knocked me for six, just like my previous pregnancies :jelous::(

It's constant, 24/7, and nothing I eat helps it, Iv been drinking my tetra's( i have about a month supply left) although they not really staying down, but they do stay down a bit longer than food.

I'll just have drink my tetra's and no food until my supply runs out, at least there are vit and mins in there that my body needs.

Oh hum, the joys of cooking a bun in the oven :(

bm2lm xx

Could the tetra make you feel sick because the minerals and vitamins are too concentrated for your pregnancy. Have you tried splitting it down or having half a shake so that you end up having 6 over the day?

Hun - congrats on your pregnancy but you MUST NOT SS right now.

You can only have one tetra a day when your GP signs a note saying you can. Please speak to your CDC about this - you MUST eat a healthy diet, no matter how sick you are!

xxx

Hi,

Isobel is 100% right you must not SS whilst pregnant here is the official guidance:

Hi,

Guidelines posted by Kerensa:

Hello all, sorry its taken a while but the official word is.........

If you have a client that becomes pregnant, the client may wish to continue on the diet as they have become established and enjoy the programme. At this stage you will need to explain to your client that she is now 'two' and that the programme is now unsuitable, as as per CHWP's medical guidelines, pregnancy is contraindicated. However, if your client wishes to take 1 product per day as a nutritional aid then this would be suitable....however, you need to follow the guidelines below: -

1. A new MRF will need to be signed by a Dr with "1 cambridge product a day for nutrition' written clearly across it. If the Dr does not sign the MRF, no product can be supplied.

2. Only supply the client with 7 products for the week (totalling 1 per day) and see the client weekly. We do not want the client to do sole source and there would be a risk of this happening if more product was supplied.

3. After they have had their baby, please remember that lactating women are also contraindicated and so should not use any programmes until the baby has its source of nutrition via other means. We would also recommend that a higher programme is used when appropriate to allow the client to settle into motherhood, ie Sole Source and new baby = very hard work!!

If the client wishes to have 3 products a day, you will need to advise her that we deem this unsuitable and that you are only able to supply her with enough product for one a day on a weekly basis, and only if the GP is in agreement.

"During pregnancy and lactation, the body requirements for protein, minerals and vitamins is increased. Moreover, any interference with the normal way of life is considered undesirable. Dieting during pregnancy is therefore contraindicated. The Cambridge diet can, however, be used as a nutritional supplement"

I hope this is clear. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I feel so sorry for you, I was the same, nothing stayed down for 20 weeks and I lost so much weight. I know the others are telling you not to ss but guys she's not ssing, she's just found something which has calories and vits and mins and stays down and believe me when you have such severe ms the GP would be thrilled anything stayed down. I got in such a state with being so sick that by 12 weeks I barely ate anything more than toast and I wish I had had tetras if they would have stayed down. so sorry you're suffering, I hope it passes soon for you.

Back