I can't stop eating...

Aww hun think every one has days like that..you tried the filling food list as find that helps loads on my hungry days :)

Its all my fault... I made a wrong choice and had a croissant for brekkie... Have just eaten my lunch... french fries, apples, pita bred with chicken and cucumber...

Its all my fault... I made a wrong choice and had a croissant for brekkie... Have just eaten my lunch... french fries, apples, pita bred with chicken and cucumber...

I have days like that all the time, dont worry!

Can you find any low point/no point food you like that you can snack on? :)

iv been like that since the weekend :sigh:, but im back on track today & feel alot better!
get back on track as of now, we can do this x

I think I am sorted now... lol! I haven't actually ate anything overly naughty to be honest with you apart from two small spoonfuls of lemon merrangue pie :eek:

have you tried making some no points soup? its saved me a couple of times this week :) i make it extra spicy so i drink more water with it too!

have you tried making some no points soup? its saved me a couple of times this week :) i make it extra spicy so i drink more water with it too!

Agreed! I made some spicy carrot soup today as I feared I would eat the house down :p definitely worked too; has kept me full for ages now :)

cmon back2black, make some bungo soup - you bung it all in a pan with a stock cube and voila! i dont think you can make bad soup if its got enough seasoning.. and there's always those chillis to overide bad flavour hehehe

Made some butternut squash and red pepper soup last Friday - but haven't had any yet - will it still be ok? I wasn't overkeen but it'd be good for lunch I suppose (would have to take it in a thermos as we have no cooking facilities at work)

hmm i personally wouldnt keep soup that long chick. i know you get soup that lasts that long from supermarkets but theyre chilled quickly to keep them fresh.. i'd rustle up some fresh! x

Back