• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I can't stop eating...

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
G: 11st7lb
Aww hun think every one has days like that..you tried the filling food list as find that helps loads on my hungry days :)

Back2Black

S: 18st9lb C: 18st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Its all my fault... I made a wrong choice and had a croissant for brekkie... Have just eaten my lunch... french fries, apples, pita bred with chicken and cucumber...

Emma_2008

Gold Member
S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
Its all my fault... I made a wrong choice and had a croissant for brekkie... Have just eaten my lunch... french fries, apples, pita bred with chicken and cucumber...
I have days like that all the time, dont worry!

Can you find any low point/no point food you like that you can snack on? :)

iv been like that since the weekend :sigh:, but im back on track today & feel alot better!
get back on track as of now, we can do this x

bunnie

S: 16st1.5lb C: 16st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
if i can help hun let me know xxxxxxxxxx

Back2Black

I think I am sorted now... lol! I haven't actually ate anything overly naughty to be honest with you apart from two small spoonfuls of lemon merrangue pie :eek:

minx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
have you tried making some no points soup? its saved me a couple of times this week :) i make it extra spicy so i drink more water with it too!

have you tried making some no points soup? its saved me a couple of times this week :) i make it extra spicy so i drink more water with it too!
Agreed! I made some spicy carrot soup today as I feared I would eat the house down :p definitely worked too; has kept me full for ages now :)

Back2Black

I haven't tried anything like that! I am of the can't cook won't cook variety though lol

minx

cmon back2black, make some bungo soup - you bung it all in a pan with a stock cube and voila! i dont think you can make bad soup if its got enough seasoning.. and there's always those chillis to overide bad flavour hehehe

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
Made some butternut squash and red pepper soup last Friday - but haven't had any yet - will it still be ok? I wasn't overkeen but it'd be good for lunch I suppose (would have to take it in a thermos as we have no cooking facilities at work)

minx

hmm i personally wouldnt keep soup that long chick. i know you get soup that lasts that long from supermarkets but theyre chilled quickly to keep them fresh.. i'd rustle up some fresh! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 23
Slimming World 13
Dukan Diet 5
Lighter Life Returners 3
Weight Watchers 4