• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i cant stop.....

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!

eyeontheprize

i know! it's so motivating, and although i have things i can't quite get into yet, i love arranging my wardrobe and looking at all the amazing clothes i will soon be wearing!

Angela83

Silver Member
Thats a lovely dress! I'm really trying to hold back until Ive lost some more but really looking forward to going shopping (without an unhappy 7 month old son-like yesterdays experience!) in a few weeks to get something for a wedding and sons christening at end of July!

Im the same- used to just buy clothes because I had to not because I enjoyed it or wanted to!!

I bought new shoes yesterday!! I don't want to shop for clothes during this transition stage ( I have a store of stuff in descending sizes to keep me going)but am accessorizing big time!!! I did look in a classy lingerie shop and will indulge when I get into the 11 stones. Happy shopping!!!

eyeontheprize

woo Liz, that dress is gorgeous! and a bargain too! I ordered mine in a 14, as i cant see my hips ever losing enough to be a 12, but i won't mind if it's a bit loose either.

Nice dresses girls!!
I am holding off buying too much as I want to save for some nice stuff at goal, but have to get a few things for the inbetween sizes... for now its primark, ebay and charity shops!

x

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i'm normally a primark and ebayer at the moment, but this dress was just too good a bargain to miss!
Have no idea when i will wear it (hopefully in August for my hubby's birthday) but i just fell in love with it!
I know i will spend half my life in Principles when i'm off the diet....love that their clothes are more business than boobs iykwim!

xxxxx

Ive bought a lovely size 14 dress in Tesco - only £15 and i got it when 20% off. Cos im saving for a wedding, im trying not to spend a lot on clothes just now.

It does look like its from Coast or something - cant wait to fit into it. Might even try it 2night to see the progress after week 1. Its got a good few inches to go im sure!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
miss lush...that is LOVELY!!!!
I can only dream about wearing dresses like that hun!
Gorg!!!
xxx

eyeontheprize

cat bee! that is beautiful! i have discovered my love for dresses, despite never going anywhere that warrants wearing them!

vj

Cat-bee, that is a gorgeous dress and a very generous husband who must be proud to show you off!

I love dresses and lived in them in summer before putting on weight. That's really pretty cat-bee.
I need a dress for a wedding at the end of July. Hoping to be a 12 by then.
I love underwear and have just been looking at La Senza. They have loads of things in the sale atm and loads of nice swimwear if anyone's interested.

eyeontheprize

I need underwear! i won £200 worth of high street bonusbond vouchers, so am planning a trip to la senza and marks and spencer for some nice knickers! and a trip to selfridges for something totally pricy and frivolous that i would never have gotten before. yay!