Total Solution I can't take being a slobby student anymore...

My periods seem totally unaffected....:p

Hahaha. Niiiice.

I woke up this morning and the lightheadedness seems to have gone again. Fingers crossed it stays that way! Sorry to be bellyaching all the time! It just gets a little hard to be fully positive when your body feels rubbish. Hopefully I'll experience the so far elusive boost in energy I've heard people talk about whilst on ketosis soon. Haha.
Thanks again for your support! You are getting me through the days. :) xx

Hahaha. Niiiice.

I woke up this morning and the lightheadedness seems to have gone again. Fingers crossed it stays that way! Sorry to be bellyaching all the time! It just gets a little hard to be fully positive when your body feels rubbish. Hopefully I'll experience the so far elusive boost in energy I've heard people talk about whilst on ketosis soon. Haha.
Thanks again for your support! You are getting me through the days. :) xx

Great to hear your dizzyness is better hun. Take it slowly, as your body adjusts to having a lot less calories your energy levels will improve.
Are you seeing the doc about your monthlys or are you leaving it to see how it is next time?

Take care, xx

I think I'm going to wait and see if it's as bad again next month. If it is then I'll definitely be booking an appointment. I don't really like going to the doctor at the best of times! xx

Back