I cant wait to rejoin......

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
I go away on friday but im so looking forward to rejoining when i return and getting a stone off for christmas!!!!
x

I was the same. I'd messed around with a few other diets but they were so boring. Even weight watchers I was starving!
I had a couple of weekends away planned and a short break in skegness so for 3 weeks I ate and drank everything I could to enjoy it, but was so looking forward to starting slimming world again and going to my first meeting. I ate myself sick of takeaways, mcdonalds, everything bad and drank as much fosters as I could! lol
Only been back on track since wednesday but feel 100x better already

since tuesday sorry

Thats the same as me. I joined SW earlier in the year lost over a stone then stopped going to class due to work comittments and the leader wasnt brilliant (nice girl but not very motivational). however, a new class opened near to me on a wednesday morning which is perfect as I have wednesdays off! Going to enjoy my holidays (it is all inclusive after all lol!!) and get straight back into it when I return x

SNAP! Im joining tomorrow after a week all inc in Tunisia haha Im determined to get to a size 10 for xmas !! xx Good Luck xx

Back