Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I cant wait to rejoin......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 20 September 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    I go away on friday but im so looking forward to rejoining when i return and getting a stone off for christmas!!!!
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was the same. I'd messed around with a few other diets but they were so boring. Even weight watchers I was starving!
    I had a couple of weekends away planned and a short break in skegness so for 3 weeks I ate and drank everything I could to enjoy it, but was so looking forward to starting slimming world again and going to my first meeting. I ate myself sick of takeaways, mcdonalds, everything bad and drank as much fosters as I could! lol
    Only been back on track since wednesday but feel 100x better already

4. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    since tuesday sorry

5. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Thats the same as me. I joined SW earlier in the year lost over a stone then stopped going to class due to work comittments and the leader wasnt brilliant (nice girl but not very motivational). however, a new class opened near to me on a wednesday morning which is perfect as I have wednesdays off! Going to enjoy my holidays (it is all inclusive after all lol!!) and get straight back into it when I return x

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

SNAP! Im joining tomorrow after a week all inc in Tunisia haha Im determined to get to a size 10 for xmas !! xx Good Luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.