I CANT WAIT TO....

Bless you Gemma. We can both do it!

Good luck getting into the 11's! Yay! You WILL do it this week. I expect to get back from my sisters and see you comfortably in the 11's. Otherwise I shall drive down to Devon and have stern words young lady!!! Lol!!!

Seriously though, I am very confident you will make your target.

x

To be honest, I think it will take Devon a wee while to recover from youngest daughter and Scout troop!!! They have been there all week!

Sorry!!!!

x

As petty as it may be I can't wait to have a decent quality haircut... :eek:

I have long hair but hated having my haircut & having to sit & face my big fat face in the mirror... hence I used crap hairdressers... & went normally hungover...

I'm gonna treat meself to a proper quality cut by a hair designer once I can actually face my face :D

Or I might have it all shaved off...

Who knows :D

to hit 20lbs off by 1st of september. (thats 20lbs off since my restart on 29.07.08, overall it will be 44lbs off since my heaviest!)
OH has promised me a big present if i do it! 2lbs off already, 18 to go!

My main goal is to shift about 8 stone ish maybe 9 and just be confident. My mini goals are just to get through the weeks without caving into food. And I want to fit into awesome fitted clothes instead of stupid baggy stuff. And to have a treat every now and again and not constantly be thinking that i'm putting tonnes of weight back on. Exercise is gonna be my main key to that one xxx

thefutureisbright; said:
Nic the thought of getting into the 7s again - that thought is better than sex! LOL!

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im i missing something!!!!

Well... I have a black tie dinner dance to go to in Rome on 19th Sept and I have just bought the dress I hope to wear in the Monsoon sale Ive just got to get in it or else !!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 22
My goal is to keep this weight off until i go back to work in Sept. In the middle of refeed and so worried about putting it back on. Small goals ... thats the key.

Back