I cheated...

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
arrrgggh!

I weighed myself this morning. a day before my weigh in, scales said i lost 6lbs :D but now i'm scared to weigh tomorrow incase it's less! Why oh why did i have to cheat!!!! :( :confused:

I do this to myself time after time, it makes me depressed. I know I am being dumb but I just can't summon up the courage to get rid of my scales at home.:(

I wish I could help you and myself, perhaps some of the lovely minimins guys out there will have the answer!

Good luck for your official weigh in I'm sure you will be okay :)

i did this day before weigh in said i had lost 3lbs got excited then next day i STS!!!!!

bloody confusing and i wished i never did it - so now scales are in another room.

thats a bloody fantastic weight loss hope it says that on scales tomrrow....good luck

Argh its the ultimate tempation isnt it :p. Just bear in mind all scales are different so whatever you weigh at weigh in just be proud of the fact that its minus not plus!! I haqve weighed myself at home before and its said gain but i lost at group. *slaps wrist :p*

i don't go to class, just weigh myself once a week at home. So hopefully it won't be toooo different tomorrow!!! i like the idea of losing 6lbs! :(

Shouldnt be to different then! 6lbs off....woohoo! Just make sure its not on a carpet, that always cheers me up. My thick pile bedroom carpet tells me I weigh 154 *massive smiles*

Remember you always weigh less in the morning - often a couple of lbs difference between morning and evening weight - so if your class is in the evening then it may be less...

well, weighed myself this morning. i've lost 5lbs. which i'm more than happy about :D half a stone in 2 weeks. yay me! :D

Back