I choose weight watchers

now-or-never

This may have been done a million times before but hey im nosey haha. What made you choose ww.

For me it was about being in control of any situation, the only person who can fail me at this is myself. I used to do sw but if we went out whether food, pictures or a wedding i always came off plan and took days to get back on track. By doing weight watcher a can point anything and therefore hopefully keeps me in control

For me it was the control.. I have 0 will power but having the points and knowing what i was eating rather than going over board with sw really has helped me alot.. I was kidding myself ALOT on slimming world x

I changed to ww on tuesday after being on and off sw for 2 years. It was fab at first an I lost 33lbs but I got bored and couldn't get to grips with extra easy and therefore put on and on and on.
My sister in law has lost loads on pro points and seems to always be out on the rAz so I thought I would give it a go.
Taking a while to get my head round it but enjoying it so far. X

My sister in law has lost loads on pro points and seems to always be out on the rAz so I thought I would give it a go.

Love it !

for the past few years i have been on either sw or ww (always did better on sw) or nothing and watched the pounds creep back on :sigh:

i never stopped eating on sw with so many "free" foods but at the same time my weight was either sts or 0.5 off so after putting up with this for around 5 months i decided i needed a change and when i saw a big advertising campaign for propoints i thought i would give it a go and so far, so good!

I agree totally now-or-never. There wasn't enough syns for me to have a night out or a not so healthy meal. I would just go off plan and hope for the best. With the WW weeklies I can eat healthily most of time but still have points for a blow out and keep it in control. I know there is flexi points on SW but that never really worked for me.

I'm another Ex Sw-er. Started in July last year and had lost a couple of stone by the end of November, at which point I switched to WW and PP as was climbing the walls with boredom. H

Have lost pretty much another 2 stone but that was taking into account Christmas (when I lost 1.5lbs) and March which was very difficult as house being ripped to pieces. I know I would have given up if I had been SW.

It sounds bad but I wanted to do WWPP because it was new lol. I've done WW, SW, LL and W8. I'm abit of a diet hopper. I've only started today like so I don't know how well I do. All I know is that fruit is free and this makes me very happy :D I remember when I had to point like 2/3 points for a banana! I'm glad it's free now, means I won't decide not to have it and have something unhealthy instead. On SW all I did was stay the same weight, I blame potatoes 100% lol!

Back