I could murder a peanut butter sandwich!!

Candlewix

Down boy!
I am good, and very, very determined...also I'm so 'good' at dishing out the advice to others...but today....HELP!! I'm 5 weeks into LT, and yes, it is so much better than any diet, but its just today that I want salad, grilled fish, good food.....just FOOD!!
Is this just me?? Thankfully I don't have totm ( big respect to you all who do and stay steadfast).
I am sitting here :character00148: glugging the water ( 2 1/2 ltrs so far) but....eeeeek!!

Its just a bad craving day honey . Everyone gets them now and again . Whats to blame ??? Hormones ...Mood swings ... Who knows but Usually the next day is great and back to motivation so stick with it !!!!!!!!..(You will be glad you did)

Try to distract yourself for the evening even to go and do some window shoping or try on some of your smaller clothes you want to fit in to or... do HOUSEWORK anything to get your brain off food ..... You will wake up tomorrow a different woman I promise you

Phew

It's OK...would never have given in anyway...I've come too far and am very happy with my results to date.
Sitting here with my frappe ( vanilla and a tsp coffee)....thanks for the advice gals, you are right...."tomorrow is another day Scarlet"!! ;)

Hi Cee,
Good for you fighting the demons and winning. You are right you have come too far just to let it stop you now. So well done again and best of luck for the rest of the week.
Doirin

Back