I could murder a peanut butter sandwich!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Candlewix, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    I am good, and very, very determined...also I'm so 'good' at dishing out the advice to others...but today....HELP!! I'm 5 weeks into LT, and yes, it is so much better than any diet, but its just today that I want salad, grilled fish, good food.....just FOOD!!
    Is this just me?? Thankfully I don't have totm ( big respect to you all who do and stay steadfast).
    I am sitting here :character00148: glugging the water ( 2 1/2 ltrs so far) but....eeeeek!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Its just a bad craving day honey . Everyone gets them now and again . Whats to blame ??? Hormones ...Mood swings ... Who knows but Usually the next day is great and back to motivation so stick with it !!!!!!!!..(You will be glad you did)

Try to distract yourself for the evening even to go and do some window shoping or try on some of your smaller clothes you want to fit in to or... do HOUSEWORK anything to get your brain off food ..... You will wake up tomorrow a different woman I promise you

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    LOl!!

Hope you have survived chick!! Good luck :) xxx

5. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Phew

It's OK...would never have given in anyway...I've come too far and am very happy with my results to date.
    Sitting here with my frappe ( vanilla and a tsp coffee)....thanks for the advice gals, you are right...."tomorrow is another day Scarlet"!! ;)

6. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Cee,
    Good for you fighting the demons and winning. You are right you have come too far just to let it stop you now. So well done again and best of luck for the rest of the week.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.