i could really...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
sit and cry :cry::cry::cry:

i don't wanna look frumpy in the dress...

i can't stop comparing myself to other family members...

i don't want to go now

i'm hovering between and 18 and 20 now, so will i even get into an 18????

Stop it!! Just think about how brilliant you are going to look; you will have had such a dramatic weight loss by then! Even if you don't manage to get in the dress you are still going to have lost a noticable amount of weight, just be careful not to upstage the bride!! Think of how good you'll feel when people who haven't seen you for sometime comment on how good you'll be looking - because YOU WILL BE LOOKING FAB!!!!

You should be so proud of yourself for doing this, you have decided to take control of a situation and do something about it.

<stern voice> 16 is just a number and it varies a lot from manufacturer to manufacturer even between dresses.

If you go and happen to be wearing a size 18 dress you will still look lovely and have achieved an amazing weight loss.

Everyone will be wowed regardless of the label in your dress :D

sit and cry :cry::cry::cry:

i don't wanna look frumpy in the dress...

i can't stop comparing myself to other family members...

i don't want to go now

i have 2 weddings in aug and i am the exact same weight as you at the mo, i just think to mself i my not look what i want to look like but when i see these people again i will have lost the weigh and i will look even better!!!

"sorry goolian - didn't mean to get into a flippant name thing on your post. How are you feeling now? Any more positive at all?"

Me too goolian - just trying to make you smile.

I have a wedding to go to in September, I am so fed up of being Fat Kelly. I would love to be able to go as a size 18.

Keep going I'm sure you will look gorgeous

sobbing my heart out.... feel like absolute sack of *****

I've just looked at your weight loss, you are doing so well.

The Saturday before I started CD I sobbed all day because I couldn't bring myself to go somewhere, and then I lost 5lbs in my first week.

Every time I feel a bit low I remember how I felt that day.:)

everyone is being sooo nice, thank you...

i just feel like such a little spoilt kid

Goolian, have you measured your inch loss so far ?, your weight loss in inspirational. I'm sorry you are feeling so rubbish, you are doing brilliantly.

Hugs x

Hey Sara,

sorry to hear you feel so down about this, try not to get too hung up on a number, and who cares, you can tell everyone how great you feel in your new dress and tell a fib about the size if you feel you need to mention it :)

((((hugs))))

Right, here's a plan....keep at the diet - lose some weight, buy some magic knickers, get a spray tan 2 days before the wedding, hair and nails done.....the whole combination - a feeling of total fabulousness!!!
Go for it girl! You are going to look (but more importantly) feel gorgeous.
Don't despair, you might find that another 1/2 stone makes all the difference to how you feel.
Stay strong,
Ceri

hun, first off beautiful people are not all skinny. size is a number, whether you wear a size 8 or a size 28 you can still look beautiful. the way you wear your dress is what will make you stand out, stand proud and embrace the fact you have done so well thus far. dont shy away and feel low. you dont deserve to do that. you will look beautiful xx

Back