1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I cut my thumb...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sonban, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I need sympathy I was just slicing a potato with the V slicer and it took a massive chunk out of my thumb. It really really hurts and I am feeling so sorry for my self:(. I can feel it throbbing. Ok enough of my moaning I am going to have a bath and try not to get soap in my cut. Take care all:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Aw Sonia must be really sore hun, hubby did the same with some cucumber a while back, nasty V slicers! xx
  4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

ouch ! those V-slicers are lethal.......:eek:

hope the bleeding's stopped !!

Debz xx
  5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Is The V-slicer Ok?

Only Joking Son!

Hope Your Poorly Baddy Thumb Is Better Soon.

Ruthy Xxx
  6. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro points
    ooh nasty! I may not get one of those now, hope you are feeling better now!!!
  7. sonban

Ahh thanks for the sympathy ladies. My other half thinks he is the hard done by one because I was making his tea when I did it and he ended up with a pie butty instead of what I was originally going to make him..:rolleyes:;) men hey.:)

Oh and Ruthy the evil V slicer is in the wheelie bin :sign0151::angeldevil:
  8. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Blood loss does not count as weight loss ;)

Just kidding, hope its all mended soon x
  9. sonban

Lol I like that one. I just knocked it and its started bleeding through the bandage. It is still throbbing though hope that does not last too much longer its making me feel sick. I just took some ibuprofen so hopefully that will help get rid of the hurt. God I am such an attention seeker when I hurt myself:rolleyes::p:D
  10. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

I think you should chop your thumb off and chuck that in the wheely bin too. hahaha whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahahaha
  11. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Aww Son,

Hope it's feeling a bit better now?

Also......... what on earth is a pie butty?????!
  12. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ouch! I also want to know what a pie butty is!

Hope the thumb is better soon x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.