I cut my thumb...

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
I need sympathy I was just slicing a potato with the V slicer and it took a massive chunk out of my thumb. It really really hurts and I am feeling so sorry for my self:(. I can feel it throbbing. Ok enough of my moaning I am going to have a bath and try not to get soap in my cut. Take care all:wave_cry:

Aw Sonia must be really sore hun, hubby did the same with some cucumber a while back, nasty V slicers! xx

ouch ! those V-slicers are lethal.......:eek:

hope the bleeding's stopped !!

Debz xx

Is The V-slicer Ok?

Only Joking Son!

Hope Your Poorly Baddy Thumb Is Better Soon.

Ruthy Xxx

ooh nasty! I may not get one of those now, hope you are feeling better now!!!

Ahh thanks for the sympathy ladies. My other half thinks he is the hard done by one because I was making his tea when I did it and he ended up with a pie butty instead of what I was originally going to make him..:rolleyes:;) men hey.:)

Oh and Ruthy the evil V slicer is in the wheelie bin :sign0151::angeldevil:

Blood loss does not count as weight loss ;)

Just kidding, hope its all mended soon x

Blood loss does not count as weight loss ;)

Just kidding, hope its all mended soon x

Lol I like that one. I just knocked it and its started bleeding through the bandage. It is still throbbing though hope that does not last too much longer its making me feel sick. I just took some ibuprofen so hopefully that will help get rid of the hurt. God I am such an attention seeker when I hurt myself:rolleyes::p:D

I think you should chop your thumb off and chuck that in the wheely bin too. hahaha whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahahaha

Aww Son,

Hope it's feeling a bit better now?

Also......... what on earth is a pie butty?????!

Back