i did it again

jules_1000

i only lost 1 pound... i cheated again last week.what is wrong with me
i cannt believe the stupid things i do i just give in then hate myself

Come on Jules stay positive.It could have been worse, you could have gained. Remember the reasons that you started this in the first place.YOU CAN DO THIS.
When you feel like cheating log on to here and talk about it.
Please don't hate yourself,its just a blip.:)

thank u guys..i will this week im gonna show myself that im not a total looser. and its alot of money i should not be wasting it like that.
i do believe i had a bad two weeks where i was on my periods..may be thats why i really lacked energy.. i have started swimming i am gona stick to that and go out for more walks i had stopped that aswell...
i have started my periods again. but i really am not going to let this get to me be positive and get through it
again thank u very much. coz i feel gutted i really hate food. its ruined my weigh in this week im sure i wont touch it again

No more cheating hun...as you know...its sooo not worth it.... Loadsa positive vibes coming your way... you can do this!!!

Jules

Lets both stop the yoyo effect and give it a real bang of a go. I am off to bed now, but didn't do so bad today only snuck in a few no no's. You can get back on the wagon today and I look forward to waking up and reading your great commitment.

We all want to be skinny but why? i want to love wearing and choosing my clothes again.

Bren
XX

bren ur on....we both do it togeather and get on with it.our results will all be worth it. i tried a suit on that my mother made for me about 6 months back i couldnt get into it. but today i did...it has given me the boost i needed.so no more cheating or being depessed.
thank u every one

Back