I did it! I did it!

Wow that is just amazing!! Very well done.

Out of interest can I ask you have you continued to eat well right down to that weight?
I would imagine if I was as light as that I would hardly be able to eat at all without gaining so am wondering did the SW plan see you right the way down to that weight while eating loads??

Thanks and congrats again!

Thank you everyone :) been dead chuffed with myself all day :)

It took me 13 months and yes sw saw me right the way through, still eating good sized meals (massive plates of pasta etc :p) and snacking on superfree just upped the intensity of my workouts and I didn't have a problem even with the last few lbs :) the plan really does work! I'm proof and others I've seen on here are too! :)

You're a fabulous inspiration - so called friends have made snide comments that my 9st 8lb Target may not be acheiveable and you're living proof that I can get to that weight and below it before Xmas - so there :p well done :D

Brilliant! An inspiration to us lot - well done you!

:D:D:D

Fantastic loss well done, it really does help keep the motivation up reading of such a great loss x

Wow!! Well done, you must be so proud. :D

Well done! any tips? my starting weight was 14st 2 and I would love to be 9 stone (though i might stop at 9st 7 not decided yet)

Back