I did it once, i can do it AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Marie, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Marie

Marie Member

cambridge diet
    I lost over 4 stone a few years back, and managed to maintain for nearly 3 years..

i went from nearly 13stone ( size 18 ) to 8 stone ( size 8 )

i got pregnant, and used that as an excuse to over eat, but instead of putting on 4 stone like i did in my first pregnancy, i had only put on over 2 stone, which i was happy about, i managed to diet, and lost a further stone, this time last year i was 9stone13, a size 12 and very happy, in a year i have nearly put on 2stone, and im disgusted with myself im currently 11.9, and my size 14 trousers are getting tight,

For now i would like to get back to 9stone13, as everyone said at 8 stone i looked way to thin,

I'm currently on day 2 of SS, and finding it ok, waiting for the headache and feeling rough part to set in

i feel quiet sad that i have to do an extreme diet like this to lose weight, all my friends can lose it doing slimming world or weight watchers. ive tried and miserable failed,

I never seem to lose a lot of weight in the first week, normally 6/7lbs, but if i manage to lose that next week, i will be happy
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    Hi Marie

Your position is very similar to my own!

I lost 4 1/2 stone in 2007 maintained pretty well for the first couple of years and now find myself with 2 stone to lose:( and am also on day 2 of ss

Here's to our first weigh in :)

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    You CAN do it agian. I only lose 6 lb in my first week too - but at least it'sn a loss. 2 - 3 lb every other week. I don't let it depress me when I see others losing more. It IS a loss and I'm not in competition - other than with myself! Keep on going you will get there.
  5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    You can do it again! I went from 18st - 10 st in 2007, by 2011 I was pushing 17st and now I'm almost in the 11s...it's tough to start with, but I've done it all over again and am almost finished!
  6. Marie

Marie Member

cambridge diet
    Thanks Ladies -

DAY 5- and im feeling a bit disheartned ( AF is due tomorrow ) and i remember first time round from my weigh ins when i was on, i either stayed the same or only lost half a lb, if i have stayed the same for first weigh in, i think im gunna cry, even tho my CDC said well the following week it would defo be a good loss, i think you need a good loss the first week to keep you going?

I've been 100% good so far, and im feeling good about it

In my first week i only seem to lose 7lb, so with AF i can see it being a lot less

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.