I did it!!

I've joined!! and im guessing that was the easy bit!!

I made the effort to walk the half hour there and back, to get exercise instead of driving, and have spent £30 on a month pass, cookbook, sweets AND a deluxe pack! so not bad.

No got the task of going thro it all and planning!

I'm not sure how im feeling, a bit determined, and bit overwhelmed, and a bit scared!!

But i guess its now or never!! :D

Hope your all doing well!!xx

Well done!! It will take you a few weeks to get into it but you will be fine!!!

Well done on joining, it is hard to walk through that door. Have a good look through the books and plan a few days menus and you will soon get into the swing of things.

Have a fab week

thanks guys!

Im looking through my 'shop' book, think thats going to be a life saver and also the calculater!! oh and the eat out guide!!x

the calculator is a life-saver. my comes with me everywhere - i got it out whilst im shopping to check the points value of things. you will be very surprised at the things that are very high in points....well i did. good luck hun xx

yay well done you.. i got all that lot when i joined on Tue. did my measurements today with my new tape-measure. i loving the tracker book .

happy reading :D

hi there and :welcome: to the forums
Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Congrats on getting started with WW. You're already getting exercise in---I'm sure you'll doo well :)
Keep us posted on your progress!

Back