I did it....

swizzelstickfairy

I lost my 10% and i lost 2 stone :) yay!! wellchuffed with myself now just wanna lose a stone by xmass :)

Well done thats super!!!!! :D

Well done you thats fantastic!! :D

Thank you everyone... this feels like such an achivment still have a long way to go but ive really lost my will power the last few weeks but nov ive lost that 2 stone i feel really in to it again :)

Hey,
i really hope so... I need to lose a LB and a half each week now.... sounds so easy lol! I can do this... I brought a WII fit bored today so hopefully ill get on that this week :) Xmass is closr then youu think its scary haha

Well done :) Ive lost my mojo too just trying to stick at it
Here's to Christmas hey :) xx

Hi Cherry, sorry to hear your having a bad time. Hope you get back into it soon as you are doing so well.

Just back myself after being awol for a good few weeks and eating everything in sight :eek:

I totaly lost it the last couple of weeks... so was so shocked to have a loss andt its made me concentrate again and remeber why i want this so bad....You can do it we all can... I think we just have to be strict on ourself and track everything :)

wow well done hun that fantastic xx

omg that was so weird reading that! i've just got to 2stone lost and got my 10% on wed and i want another stone by xmas!! x

Back