I did it!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by georgiasmum, 23 October 2006 Social URL.

1. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I went for my first road run today through the country park and back again. It is a distance of 2.2miles (round trip). I know that 2.2 miles isn't much for real runners but for Georgia and I it is a real achievement. I am amazed at my stamina - the gym is really paying dividends! I'm going to build it up now! I'm also impressed at how fit she is at 7 years old. :) :) :)

I reckon that i needn't get too obsessed with the 60lbs I still have to lose to bring my bmi to 23.4 if I can run and exercise regularly. :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Fitness is an excellent sign - go girl! :cool:

4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

YAY!!!!! You go, girl!!!!

5. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited you have no idea, I am not sporty or anything but i did it. My baby girl is an athlete - she loves running so we are going to do it everyday now!!!:D :D

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's fantastic - something else you can share with her!! :cool:

7. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Well done you two:) I wish I could have your motivation.!

8. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    That's a lovely mother daughter story. You did so well you must be pretty fit. Sounds like you'll need to crack on chipping away at the 60lbs to keep up with Georgia though!

Good Luck

Dizzy x

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Mel
    Congratulations to you both.
    Irene xx

10. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I've got to do it again today. made one of those rash mother promises so later on when it clears up I'll be off for another 2.2 mile trek. Apparently, 0.9miles and i will have done 5k's. Good grief but just you watch me at next years Race for life - it'll be a doddle!:D :D :D

11. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Hi Mel, that's fabulous news about the running:) I'm so thrilled for you:):) What a lovely way to spend time with your baby girl:D
    Please don't overdo it to start with though.. you need some days off from running for the bod' to recover.. also.. as I know to my cost:eek::(.. pounding the ground with a bit of extra weight can have a bad effect on your joints!!!! Take it easy and you'll soon be up to half Marathons:eek::):):):)

much ,love :):D:)

12. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    It is a worry that extra weight and joints thing though! I keep thinking about my 60lbs to go and my current weight plateau and its not good. I've upped my cardio to an hour and a half but it still isn't shifting but the run yesterday was quite easy which was a surprise as I thought I'd be dying after it not just sweating! How can I **** that 60lbs|? if it were £60 I could shift it in a second!:D :D

13. Mrs D

Mrs D Member

Hi Mel

You certainly look fantastic today and so does Georgia. Keep it up!!

Just wanted to ask if you wanted to Sh*t 60lb or shift it? LOL

Enjoy your run

14. georgiasmum

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Oh god, didn't realise the typo! if I could **** the 60lbs it'd be a damn site easier than dieting it off!:D :D :D

15. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    LOL wouldn't it be great well worth sitting in the smallest room all day!

I'm afraid you'll have to do it the slightly harder way though like the rest of us.

Dizzy x

16. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You are both doing very well
    Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.