I did it..

incognito

Finally called my nearest CDC and made an appointment for tomoz night!

May seem a small step however its the closest ive bn so its a big deal for me :D

Well done, IMO it's the best decision I ever made. Good luck for your journey :) The first few days are the worst, but just take it a day at a time and keep drinking the water.

yay! well done. good luck with your appt and let us know how you get on.

How much water is reccomended again?

Thanks btw x

It took me 3 weeks and about 6 aborted calls before I had the courage to actually give my CDC time to answer her phone!!! Its a huge decision to start CD because its so different and requires so much commitment but its the best thing I've done for myself in a long, long time so really well done for making the appointment! Grit your teeth through the first few days and then you'll feel the same!!!!You go for it girl!!!!! xxx

WELL DONE !!! fantastic decision.. and your on your way to being SLIM....
Wishing you all the best on your journey.. it can be a little tough at first but once your through those first few days and in ketosis it gets alot easier..
Good luck xx

Good luck on your journey. It is also the best thing I ever done. The 1st 4 days are the worse, so u do need to expect that, but after that,you start to increase in energy and feel good..then the lb's start falling off. Sooooo many succeses on here, and that is inspiring on its own. xxx

Well done, you have made a very good decision and one that will have amazing results for you. Good luck on your cd journey and let us know how you get on. Zoe xx

How much water is reccomended again?

Thanks btw x

2.5 litres a day or 4 pints. I basically just drink glass after glass until I don't feel thirsty any more so I probably drink more than the 4 pints.

Try to have low carb meals until you start CD, that way it won't be such a shock to your body.

Good luck with your CD journey. It really is fantastic and the weight will come off quickly for you which is motivating in itself. Will look forward to hearing about your success!

Woo Hoo Good Girl you won't regret it, i am on day one today and feel great because i know i will be lighter and happier and not sad and low like i am when i am heavy. Good Luck honey !!! ;)

X x X x

Hi,

I also decided to start and my appointment is Wednesday !!!!!

do you know weather i can buy products on wednesday????

Good luck to you hope its a sucess for you xxxx

becky xx

I hesitated for ages and tried what I thought were 'healthier' options..which left me hungry and struggling with food decisions all day. Cd has been easier than I thought with very little hunger and such simple rules to follow. I am by no means doing it perfectly but have achieved more in three weeks than I have been able to do in 3 years. Best wishes for getting started, it's a brilliant diet.

hiya

jsut got back from my first meeting. yes, i got my food straight away, very few questions asked. good luck for tomrrow

bbx

Good luck Incognito and Bex.
Bex, with my CDC she has the whole range at home, but I know some have to order for the next week.
I hope yours has it at home then you can get started straight away.

Good luck to you both xxxx

Good luck BB with tomorrow. xx

Back