Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I did not think it would be this hard

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mrsblobby38, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    this is my third week on exante and I have just had my totm phew that was hard:cry:I never realised just how much I needed chocolate and wine :rolleyes: I have been slamming doors :eek: shouting at DD :eek: and wanting to shove my poor OH head down the loo :confused: I am dreading next month and so are they !! is it just me ? I really miss food:sigh: I'm not hungry I just really miss the taste of food so much I could cry:cry:I promise when I get to goal I will be good and not abuse it again:eek: oh well vent over I'm off to sniff my DD kitkat

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Britchic4

Britchic4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes I'm rather fancying food too. I'm consoling myself with the healthy eating plan I will follow after I finish this. Hopefully it will feel like heaven just to eat healthy food again!

4. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    oh yes me too !! trouble is I keep buying food I cant help myself my freezer is stuffed full of quorn as its on offer, my daughter is a veggi so i might join her when I start back eating, she does eat fish sometimes, I fancy a really nice prawn salad yummy

5. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    The third week is notoriously sh*tty! I was full of the joys of life one minute and the next like a grumpy crappy miserable so and so! A joy to live with!!

Those kind of days occasionally pop up but on the whole its not too bad. I can't wait to get back into ketosis and not feel hungry!!

6. Myr

Myr Still Motivated

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Bless you and of course you will get cravings and things. It is only natural considering we have only a small selection of tastes to choose at the moment, when we have been used to much more variety.

But, after 12 weeks I took a planned few days off total solution(not to be confused with add-a-meal) and had small samples of what I thought I had been missing, even the smallest sip of dry white wine tasted too sweet/thick/heavy. I was actually disappointed really because absolutely nothing tasted as good as I expected (a good thing I think.) In fact, I was quite relieved to get back to the comfort of my soups/shakes.

Of course, I am not advocating for anyone to do what I did but for me it has cured my cravings.

Love Myr xxx

7. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks everyone it really helps to hear how everybody copes ! the good news is I get lots of me time in the bathroom I serve up their food and head off for a nice soak and pamper my fake tan and nails look great lol x

8. gil7044

gil7044 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mrs B...it's no secret I caved earlier this week which has made me suffer more I reckon. It has only reinforced my need though to get through this. WE can achieve our goals and if that involves a scream or a blub now again, so be it! Stick in...x

9. DeliciousBoo

DeliciousBoo Is a woman on a mission.

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Well done on getting to the third week. x x

When I feel crappy/ratty/full of cravings...I have a long deep bubble bath. It temporarily removes the negative feelings and I usually feel refreshed and back on track.

Keep up the good work....you can do it! x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.