I did the most stupid thing...

Owwww. That sounds so painful!

And just to add to the advice. PURE Lavender oil is very good for burns & scalds. But it must be 100% pure.

Thanks guys, i've been to the chemist to have it checked. wanted to make sure i was treating it right. I have anti-septic spray to wash it and creams. have to keep it clean so it doesn't get infected. Can't cover it either. No pain today thank goodness but very uncomfortable. I can't sit, only lean to my right or lie down! It's absoluty discusting to look at , so i try not to :). Coved in massive blisters and 3 huge burnt patches on my calf, thigh and even my bum. yuck!

Ah well I'm still on track tho which I'm pleased at. lol. Better go glug some water as i'm having trouble getting it down.

Oh yeah I made my porridge this morning but boy did i take my time and waited till it cooled :) xxx

Thanks again xxx

Awww poor you. It does sound particularly gruesome.
So glad I don't like the porridge!
Take care!
Lx

eek hope you are ok I once being greedy spilt tomato soup with melted cheese all down me it was not pleasant. Hope you feel better soon x

Ouchhh! You poor thing, burns are just so painful, i really feel for you. Hope the pain eases and you are able to get comfortable. Big hugs xxx

ouch that sounds really painful, hope you heal really quickly

silver nitrate? i really hope thats not what they use. the nurse used it on my wee girl for overgranulation around her peg stoma, the stick crumbled and her stomach was burnt ( from under her ribs to top of nappy ) and she now has 2 holes in her right buttock where it ate the flesh away

Silver nitrate is a very old way of getting rid of overgranulation. Unfortunately there are some nurses that still use it...

Hope that life is proving less traumatic since your accident. Burns really can be painful, wishing you a speedy recovery x

Back