I didn't go to class last night :(

MrsSlimToBeSample

I was scared so I swerved it :cry::eek::eek:

well I kinda swerved it cause I was scared, we havn't been able to go shopping all week (been to busy working & then on days off all my days have been full doing cake orders and visiting) so no "proper" food as I call it to cook within my limits & ive pretty much just been skipping meals here & there thinking its better to skip completley & just have a bit of fruit (esp when not hungry) than eat a pizza for example. We went out on Fri night, all good intentions but it went drastically wrong as after a fair few voddie & diet cokes I thought "it would be ok" to switch to the wine and had a bottle of Rose as well, luckily I didn't have a take out on the way home and had a ham pitta at 2am when I got home lol but that meant Sat was complete hang over day and I didnt eat anything ALL DAY except a crisp sarnie about 3pm. Plus I had a birthday cake to bake & cupcakes which I did staggered Thurs & sat afternoon/evening for a birthdayday party order on sunday and I "tried" 2 cupcakes (no icing) to make sure they tasted OK :mad::mad::mad: so all in all a REALLY REALLY bad week.

I didnt go to class becuase of ^^^ and I didnt want to see the scales, I also didnt go as I'm on 12 hour days and to go to class means I wouldnt of got to see my little boy yest (he isnt up before I leave the house in the am) and that was my "excuse" although not a poor excuse, still a little one as I probably could of made it to class right before it started jumped on the scales and left but then I kinda thought that I didnt wanna pay £5 for a quick flying visit either!

I really should of gone, i keep thinking Im back on track today but im not as i havnt planned my meals all week and wont have chance till thursday now, so today I had a Jacket Potato (B choice) and L.F Chilli from the canteen but I can't syn it as I dont know what they do to make their chilli!)

Also now my DH is complaining as now ive said I won't go out for our friends bday on Sat night (cause I can't trust myself to be sensible when I drink) and he said the "diet" (he calls it that not me) shouldnt control what I do in my life and he is right to a degree it shouldnt but till I get back on track I feel I need to steer clear from temptation!

Just a little rant to get it all out really thanks for reading :D

There, I have drawn a line under the last few days for you. Can you do that? Can you just give yourself a stern talking to and start fresh, now?

What's done is done, and whatever the reasons, whatever didn't work out can't be undone but you CAN do something about the future. You CAN start again *right now* and get that mojo back a meal at a time - promise yourself that you will do the BEST you can do, so even if you can't plan until thursday, you CAN think about today and tomorrow and you CAN decide to make good choices (from what's available) as opposed to bad choices.

As for saturday night - go, let your hair down, stick to the spirits, avoid the wine, have fun, and have sunday's food planned in advance so you don't make hangover led bad choices.

C'mon girl - I KNOW you can do it :D

Try to look forwards "mrsSlimtobesample" and not backwards. You can make the future happen as you want it to but you cant change the past now. Today is a new day a new week and another step to the future. Hope you do get to go to the party and have a great time although limiting alcohol might be advantageous :) easier said than done, i know ;)

Good luck :):):) x x

Do you have to drink??? I stick to either pints of soda water or diet coke when I go out, as I know I would never stop at the one wine spritzer!
Your OH is right in a way that this plan shouldnt rule your life! You do need to go out and enjoy yourself too!...but...you need to know what you can have and the things to avoid before you go. Plan ahead if needs be, if you really want to stick on track. Take some food with you, if there is going to be a buffet that you want to avoid..chances are there will always be a salad of some kind!
Dance! Think exercise and you cant go wrong with any slip up that may be made.

xx

Im reading this thinking i know exactly where your coming from....iv had such a bad week and iv got weigh in in an hour....im dreading it!!! I know iv had a gain i just have completely lost the plot.....we have these teddy things at group called 'will powers' and before iv always though they were a bit silly...but this week i really want to bring one home to help motivate me!!! I so badly need to get back on it and reach target...i just know tonight im going to have put on so i wont have lost my 1.5 stone anymore...never mind ... fingers crossed its not too bad :(

There, I have drawn a line under the last few days for you. Can you do that? Can you just give yourself a stern talking to and start fresh, now?

What's done is done, and whatever the reasons, whatever didn't work out can't be undone but you CAN do something about the future. You CAN start again *right now* and get that mojo back a meal at a time - promise yourself that you will do the BEST you can do, so even if you can't plan until thursday, you CAN think about today and tomorrow and you CAN decide to make good choices (from what's available) as opposed to bad choices.

As for saturday night - go, let your hair down, stick to the spirits, avoid the wine, have fun, and have sunday's food planned in advance so you don't make hangover led bad choices.

C'mon girl - I KNOW you can do it :D

Thank you angie, you are so kind & quite a motivator!! I have been as good as I can be while at work & having my 3 meals a day here & not being prepaird, so im quite happy with myself :D

Try to look forwards "mrsSlimtobesample" and not backwards. You can make the future happen as you want it to but you cant change the past now. Today is a new day a new week and another step to the future. Hope you do get to go to the party and have a great time although limiting alcohol might be advantageous :) easier said than done, i know ;)

Good luck :):):) x x

I know, I always look in the past and never look to the future, I just cant picture myself slim, I think ill always be this way and the negative energy is not good :mad: thank you hun x

Do you have to drink??? I stick to either pints of soda water or diet coke when I go out, as I know I would never stop at the one wine spritzer!
Your OH is right in a way that this plan shouldnt rule your life! You do need to go out and enjoy yourself too!...but...you need to know what you can have and the things to avoid before you go. Plan ahead if needs be, if you really want to stick on track. Take some food with you, if there is going to be a buffet that you want to avoid..chances are there will always be a salad of some kind!
Dance! Think exercise and you cant go wrong with any slip up that may be made.

xx

Im liking the thought of dancing as exercise lol that suits me to a t!!! There is no food (as its like a night in bars) so thats not a problem, I cant however go and not drink as drunk people annoy me when im sober....especially my husband he gets right on my nerves when he is drunk :D:D

Thanks for replying xx

Im reading this thinking i know exactly where your coming from....iv had such a bad week and iv got weigh in in an hour....im dreading it!!! I know iv had a gain i just have completely lost the plot.....we have these teddy things at group called 'will powers' and before iv always though they were a bit silly...but this week i really want to bring one home to help motivate me!!! I so badly need to get back on it and reach target...i just know tonight im going to have put on so i wont have lost my 1.5 stone anymore...never mind ... fingers crossed its not too bad :(

Did you go to class chick???

Oh & ladies im NOT going out on Sat, not because of being on SW but becuase me being the forgetfull dufus I am forgot it was mothers day on Sunday & dont want to spend the day hung over with my little boy so Ive told hubby to go ahead and go out if he wants I dont mind as ive got soemm things to catch up on anyway and me and DS will go out for a nice walk in the AM and then if DH is in any fit state we can go out for a nice (healthy) pub lunch in the afternoon :D:D:D

Back