I didnt make it :(

chele80

On a mission
So as you know, after my Xmas binge I'd gained 10lbs

I was down to 7lbs to lose by Tuesday this week when I went back on SS (and stuck to it).

Yesterday I was 1.2lbs to go.

Last night I went out for a meal with friends, was really good, despite it being one of my gave restaurants and the scales this morning show......

A 0lb loss overnight :(

So still 1.2lbs to go and it's weigh in this afternoon at my CDC
Gutted!!!

Oh well the price I pay for indulging over Xmas

Will update later and let you know how my official WI went

Hi Chele, I was 100% yesterday and after losing 9lb in 4 days didn't lose, so don't beat youself up, I am hoping for my next loss to be 2lbs to make up for it!
Stay strong x

hey hun , I am sure that 1.2lb will be off by tomorrow , sometimes we dont loose for a day then loose a few lbs the next , its just our bodies redistrubuting the fat !!!! I dont think I am going to make my prechristmas weight by monday , I still have another 6 lb to go :eek:

i put on .5lb and haven't moved downwards all week. my weigh in is monday and i had a but of a do last night so the scales went up. just very stressed right now. i'm sure you'll be fine and it'll be off quick.

I know, i suppose I was just so disappointed as I was sure I'd have lost it. Bah humbug, oh well, move on up!

Great news!
Despite weighing that little bit more on my home scales I weigh 1.2lb less on my CDCs!
Meaning I did it and got my 25% discount
Wiooooooooo!

Back