I didn't recognise you.....

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
its really funny.. as I have had a number of people come up to me and say.. You know I didnt recognise you Im sorry I ignored you etc ect.. but I just didnt know it was you..

I know Ive lost over 3 stone .. but really.. I cant believe people wouldnt recognise me.. I like what I see in the mirror so I know I look better for it.. but surely I havent changed that much that people wouldnt recognise me..
x

I think you've changed massively from the pics. 3 stones is a hell of a lot of weight and it definitely shows.

How flattering is that though for people to think you're a different person!!! That's got to motivate. Look forward to it happening to me

Actually, looking at your pics you have changed loads! Take it as a compliment :)

Of course you will have changed lol. You see yourself every day, but some others people might not. But don't worry - you will have changed for the better lol. You are doing fab, and I wish I had your willpower. You have been 100% all the way through and you deserve to be a size 10 - and I have no doubt you will be xx

Back