I dont believe it......a 2lb gain :o(

Lana

Its only my 2nd weigh in. I've stuck to it 100% although used more syns this week. Still only used 66 for the week and had a 2lb gain.

I was so upset I left the class after weigh in. Although my cycle are irregular I think it may be almost the time of the month but surely I would gain 2lbs because of that?

Its only my 2nd weigh in. I've stuck to it 100% although used more syns this week. Still only used 66 for the week and had a 2lb gain.

I was so upset I left the class after weigh in. Although my cycle are irregular I think it may be almost the time of the month but surely I would gain 2lbs because of that?

Join the club chick, I am in exactly the same position as you. Also a 2 lb gain today:(
I am also due on at any time, so I am hoping thats why I've gained

Hi ya hun, dont be upset you are doing really well!
You can gain up to 7lbs on star week (although some say up to 10lbs) so 2lbs is pretty low compared to some people.
I'm sure if you stick to the plan this week you will have a great loss next week, remember to drink lots of free liquid as you retain water when it is your star week.
Don't worry about it, just see this as a new week and be positive, have a good week hun
xxxxx

Its so disheartning isn't it Sophs.

Wow 7lbs, I guess 2lbs is not much in comparison!

Hopefully we will both have a bigger weight losses next week then if that is the reason for the gain!

Its so disheartning isn't it Sophs.

Wow 7lbs, I guess 2lbs is not much in comparison!

Hopefully we will both have a bigger weight losses next week then if that is the reason for the gain!

Yep come next week I hope we get over 2lbs 5 would be excellent though :D

i have a friend who always gains 3.5lbs on her star week, no matter how good she has been, but now she knows why its not as bad, as she always has a great loss the week after!
So chin up girls, u can do it! xxxxx

i was gutted with my gain but i realise thats why, keep at it, look at how far youve come

Look at my record... great first week then gain second. Consultant asked if it was time of the month and told me not to worry, it was fluid that would come off next weeks! I was gutted but stayed for class and got lots of support and other peoples experiences. As you can see I did lose the week after! This will be a regular thing for me and lots of us! Oh well...chin up ;-)

Back