I dont drink water on ss!! Wats the danmage and is it that important

stoshy

HEY i dont drink water at all possibly 1 cup of water per day no teas or coffee

is ther somthing wrong with this?????

please advice me cos im really having a hard time to drink more than this

OMG yes there is u must drink the required amount your body needs it and u need 2 keep flushing your system of ketones...it will slow down your weight loss 2 ...i hate the water aspect but i get it down as best i can just keep it up a glass at a time hot, cold with ice anyway u can or get some flavourings good luck hun xx

HEY i dont drink water at all possibly 1 cup of water per day no teas or coffee

is ther somthing wrong with this?????

please advice me cos im really having a hard time to drink more than this

Question: How much water should I drink when on the Cambridge Diet?

It is very important to consume at least eight glasses of water or other liquid per day. Since our bodies consist of over 60 per cent water, it is very important that we constantly replace our body fluids. Sufficient liquid intake is also necessary to maintain proper kidney function.

Question: Why must I drink so much?

There are several reasons. A good rule of thumb for good health is to drink 4 pints (2.25ltr) of fluid a day whether trying to lose weight or not. If the Cambridge Diet is used as the 'Sole Source' of nutrition, this is the minimum for good health -6-8 pints (3 to 4 ltr) would be even better. The reason include:

A very low calorie diet (VLCD) like Cambridge produces a natural water loss and this must be replaced.

Food is largely composed of water, just like our bodies. On the "Sole Source" programme it is necessary to compensate for the fluid that would otherwise have been taken in through food. It is important to keep the body's fluid levels topped up to prevent the unpleasant symptoms of dehydration - headache, dizziness, fatigue, irritability and constipation.

The Cambridge Diet offers complete nutrition but in a very concentrated form. It is therefore ideal to have 250ml (1/2 pint) of water before each diet to dilute the concentration of minerals and to help prevent any possible feeling of nausea.

Extra fluid enables the body to get rid of waste products associated with the breakdown of fats resulting from weight loss.

Source: Questions and Answers Chapter 17 page 131. "The Cambridge Diet" 20th Anniversary edition by Dr Alan N Howard.

I hope that helps to explain it.

Love Mini xxx

opps i didnt know it was that important well im gona start to drink alot now

thanx 4 da advice

I dont know how your managing on that!

I start to feel a bit flakey if I havent had any water in a while!

Back