I DON'T HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY...........

mustdoit

susan
but if an orderly queue is made i have medals for those that have been on a vlcd for 6 months .............. and knighthoods for 10 months or more !!! make yourself known please xx:rolleyes:

Before getting pregnant I was on LT then switched to CD for 9 months ....does that count.
Hope to get back to it after Hannah is born

Before getting pregnant I was on LT then switched to CD for 9 months ....does that count.
Hope to get back to it after Hannah is born

well that s a medal ............ hope babe is progressing well ...xx

I Have done 10 months on abstinance and just moved inot RTM. Tough going but definitely worth it. I have lost 10 stones and 6lbs so far

sil

but if an orderly queue is made i have medals for those that have been on a vlcd for 6 months .............. and knighthoods for 10 months or more !!! make yourself known please xx:rolleyes:

What about those of us who were on a VLCD for almost 10 months - and then maintained for almost 1.5 years? :rolleyes::)

a pat on the back ma'am ..................... x

What a lovely idea mustdoit - I don't qualify for either but it's a really nice thought of yours ;)

medal pinned on..............sorry caught your skin !! xx

do you think there will be any medals left on the 15th may? that'll be my 6 months then :D

no probs ............. i will reserve you one xx

not long now x:)

I have been on LL diet for nearly 6 months! Just started RTM 4 days ago! So i wouldn't mind a medal, lol, ! :)

medal pinned on ............. although i thought your hat was over the top!!!! .......................... xx

Back