I dont know what to do!

hang in there, it will start to go in the right direction honest.

I just wanted to ask if you actually weigh out the food that needs to be syned? I only ask as you were talking about your potatoes at the begining and said you had about 2 tablespoons. Do you realise that the measurements are for level tablespoons etc and not rounded or heaped?, and guess work is leathal hun. I would advise you to get some measuring spoons and a set of scales that you can put your plate on when serving dinner and add the food and see exactly how much you are having. You will be amazed at how much the little bits we don't account for add up to and its always the little bits we forgett, but its always the diets fault for not working lol. You will get into the swing of it before long and everyone here will help as you can see.:)

never thought of putting my dinner plate on the scales. Maybe its all down to my portion control!

Hi Pizzle

Similar has happened to me. Was losing ok then put on over christmas then was ill. My weight since has been all over the place. It has took to the end of my second full week back on the diet for my weight to steady off and now I have had a loss of 2lb this week. I think with christmas (over indulging) and then not eating due to being ill this has paid havoc with my metabolism. Hope this helps.

I know what you mean though, I was getting very frustrated and upset about it.

Back