I don't like housemates no more :(

Caz

Repeat Offender
They've cooked pizza. My entire house smells of pizza. I. Want. Pizza.

Pffft.

they are nasty, try going for a walk i find that helps

incense sticks work wonders on those yucky food smells

failing all else blow them up!!!!

It's literally ice on my pavements, so I daren't go walking! Incense is a good idea. I've got an aroma melts warmer, a bit like an oil burner. I might tidy up slight, light that and watch a movie.

I think I like the blow them up option best!!

They're size 8/10 and moan about how fat they are all the time but then eat crap and stay skinny.

ohh i really hate folk like this... look at my big bum, look at my fat stomach.... your stomach is the size of my thigh love so shut it

rant over

cheryl cole says that to, pizza arrrrr a nice one from dominoes would go down relly nicely at the mo:wave_cry:

Yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter!

Pffft to Cheryl bloody Cole too! I swear these women should be banned from my sight!

or both!

My DH (although probably less of the D on there) cooked onion rings last night which had me running out of the kitchen and tonight brought home massive cookies and doughnuts from work! Ooh, I could throttle him sometimes!

but none of you want to be doing 10 - 15 at her majestys pleasure so i guess they all get to stay alive

LOL

i do forensics i know how to get away with it

Awesome Sam --- With a friend like you, I won't have any enemies, soon!

CG -- These are the same skinny b*tches who keep turning off the heat whilst you are freezing. UGH! I think you might be able to plead justifiable homicide, or self-defense.

MM

And I watch CSI, I know how to get away with it!! I very nearly did forensics but got talked out of it, I still kind of wish I did!

Sam.. so do you go to Bournemouth Uni? My friend did forensics there and graduated last summer!

Awesome Sam --- With a friend like you, I won't have any enemies, soon!

CG -- These are the same skinny b*tches who keep turning off the heat whilst you are freezing. UGH! I think you might be able to plead justifiable homicide, or self-defense.

MM

I reckon so!! AND they haven't paid me the money for the TV licence yet, mentioned it numerous times!

yeah at bournemouth for my sins. and CSI i have watched 10mins of a turned off in disgust. its so untrue its unreal

Well yeah, I know it's not realistic, but I still like it but then I don't do forensics so I've learnt to ignore all the wrong bits!

Back