I don't suppose that anyone would have a rough idea..

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
I'm off out to a local Italian restaurant tonight for works' Christmas Meal. I've already made my choices, and they may not be the most SW friendly, but it's something I know I'm going to enjoy.

I just wondered if anyone might have a rough idea of the Syns I'd be looking at. I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try..

* Caprese Salad—Slices of fresh Mozzarella & Tomato with Basil Oil Dressing (V)

* Chicken breast in a Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips

* Homemade Tiramisu

Thanks in advance xx

Eeek - that's tough!

Caprese Salad—Slices of fresh Mozzarella & Tomato with Basil Oil Dressing (V) Dressing 6 syns per tbsp for the oil, mozarella - A choice? or maybe 6 syns tomato - free!!

* Chicken breast in a Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips - chips - if you think an average chip shop portion is 17, you won't get that many I would think, so maybe 10? Cream sauce... cream is 3.5 syns per tbsp.... you could be looking at 20 syns maybe?

* Homemade Tiramisu Italian Restaurant, Desserts, Tiramisu, average portion, per serving 20

You could be looking at around 60 syns

Eeek - that's tough!

Caprese Salad—Slices of fresh Mozzarella & Tomato with Basil Oil Dressing (V) Dressing 6 syns per tbsp for the oil, mozarella - A choice? or maybe 6 syns tomato - free!!

* Chicken breast in a Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips - chips - if you think an average chip shop portion is 17, you won't get that many I would think, so maybe 10? Cream sauce... cream is 3.5 syns per tbsp.... you could be looking at 20 syns maybe?

* Homemade Tiramisu Italian Restaurant, Desserts, Tiramisu, average portion, per serving 20

You could be looking at around 60 syns

Thanks Jay! It's good to have a rough idea so that I know how many Syns roughly I need to cut down for the rest of the week.

Thanks for your help xx

Back